[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey Ahfack once again goin to do this build for my first like every other league Ty for updating.

My only issue so far in Legion is the int requirement for infused channeling..its killing me. Ill just skip that until i can work it out.

TY again
"
Dpachi escribió:
Hey Ahfack once again goin to do this build for my first like every other league Ty for updating.

My only issue so far in Legion is the int requirement for infused channeling..its killing me. Ill just skip that until i can work it out.

TY again

Just pick up Hard Knocks or Wisdom of the Glade with a decent Turquoise Amulet until you have the gearing/stats for it. I've only leveled my Infused Channeling to level 10 for now.
Which build you guys recommend, the 2h sword or the 2h Axe? Not really sure which to go
What do you guys think about using Soul Tether as pseudo-overleech and dropping Brutal Fervour for Impact?
the guide says to use the aura's pride, blashemy/vun, blood and sand and dread banner but isnt that impossible with mana reservation or am i missing something ? thanks in advance for a reply.
What do you guys think about dropping Bane of Legends and instead getting Impact in the Ascendancy?

I mean, you give up Cull, but uyou get super radius. And 15% MORE damage depending on proximity.
Hey what do u think of changing ascendency, instead bane of legends, overwhelm and impact?

rly enjoy that build btw::):)
Hi,
which bandit to take? alira? or kill all? ;)
"
bex_HB escribió:
Hi,
which bandit to take? alira? or kill all? ;)

Guide says kill all Bandits
stupid question, how will i inflict bleed w/o chance on weapon?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional