[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

How are we achieving Intelligence needs? Daresso's salute doesn't give intelligence- or am I missing something?
"
broseidon07 escribió:
Why not use melee phys gem? Doesn't it do way more than maim? Also

Melee phys support specifies melee. avoid all supports that do that, as they don't scale your bleed.

"
DamageIncorporated escribió:
"
broseidon07 escribió:
Why not use melee phys gem? Doesn't it do way more than maim? Also

Melee phys support specifies melee. avoid all supports that do that, as they don't scale your bleed.

Understand, but according to OP bleed damage is like ~100k, which seems super insignificant?? Unless I'm missing something (I very may well be) it seemed like the only reason to get bloodletting was for the reduced damage taken and extra phys dmg

If we're focusing on bleed a lot why not also get the Red Storm on the tree? It's only 3 points
Editado por útlima vez por broseidon07 en 8 jun. 2019 17:07:20
Maybe I suck at Cyclone, but I'm at a crossroads with it. I jsut started mapping and did incursions. Can't clear them fast enough. That was it right there. Can't do it anymore. Dash skill may as well not exist, it does almost nothing and isn't intended to zoom zoom I don't think. I have 25% movement speed. I kill fast, but don't clear fast, if that makes sense.

How do you clear faster with Cyclone?? The whole spin in circles thing isn't doing it for me anymore. I could be blowing everything up with a bow...or something.
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 8 jun. 2019 17:40:35
"
Maybe I suck at Cyclone, but I'm at a crossroads with it. I jsut started mapping and did incursions. Can't clear them fast enough. That was it right there. Can't do it anymore. Dash skill may as well not exist, it does almost nothing and isn't intended to zoom zoom I don't think. I have 25% movement speed. I kill fast, but don't clear fast, if that makes sense.

How do you clear faster with Cyclone?? The whole spin in circles thing isn't doing it for me anymore. I could be blowing everything up with a bow...or something.

Try changing Dash for Leap slam + Faster attacks, you are also missing Blood Range in your setup.
So has anyone thought about - Instead of Pride, using Flesh and Stone (Blood stance adds Maim), with, and bear with me here. Maim support.

Without Main support on F&S it gives "Enemies Maimed by this skill takes 15% increased phys damage" at level 4.

With main it gives 29%.

Goes from 25% reserved to 28%.

With this and blasphemy I got 37% mana left.. I mean then we can slap on a Herald of Purity or something fun like that.
And even then I can still run a banner too.

Or do yall think that Blasphemy(vuln or enfeeble) + pride is still the go to thing?
Is there a Pastebin of the Axe version tree?
Just curious, but isn't it possible to keep Fortify up with e.g. leap slam and use a better gem for the cyclone? I might be missing something, even though I know that the Fortify Gem has been updated/buffed.
My Life is dropping so fast with Blood Rage and I think it is cause of the Vaal Pact on the tree, would that cause it?
"

Are you serious? My AoE reaches past my screen I have so many seconds left on my timer with legion... just stick with it, this is clearly getting nerfed the aoe is insane. Leap slam with faster attacks is insane now also.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional