[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

sadly there is no leveling guide at all - which skill to start with - when to swap for cyclone?
Thanks for the guide
Editado por útlima vez por sutasafaia en 7 jun. 2019 15:01:01
"
Gaidin85 escribió:
"
Ehrgein escribió:
I have a question since Path of Building doesnt answer it, is bladestorm the same skil as Cyclone now? I tried looking for the gem but there's nothing on it. Totally confused tbh.

No - Bladestorm is a new attack gem. If you watch the league preview video's that is the attack that leaves the red and brown 'circles' or 'storms' behind when used. The red circles are dropped when you are in 'Blood Stance' and the brown when you are in 'Sand Stance'

It should have the gem in their post from yesterday.

Thank you! knowing that, I assume this build can also work with bladestorm or you guys think the damage values will be too different? afaik there's no info on its damage and all that yet, right?
Sorry if these are dumb questions lol :(
"
exxidus escribió:
sadly there is no leveling guide at all - which skill to start with - when to swap for cyclone?

Yeah i'd love to see a leveling guide as well.. I need my hand held all the way through :P
I may be nuts, but I'm seriously considering dropping Bane in favor of Impact...cull is nice and all but the other classes get by without it, and cyclone would become so much larger.

On the other hand Impact is just some more clear speed, doesn't do much to help against the actual hard fights...
Hi, what level can I begin to use Vaal Pact? And what location should I take ASAP before lvl 61?
Editado por útlima vez por mygod23 en 7 jun. 2019 11:57:20
I'm a little perplexed why there are so many bleeding nodes taken. Is bleeding really such an important part of single target dps here? Trash is trash anyway, so dps is more than sufficient for them. But bleeding without strong unique support...why?
I'm confused. Between the enfeeble, pride, banner and blood and sand, there is 105% mana reserved? How does that work out?
"
Trielis escribió:
I'm confused. Between the enfeeble, pride, banner and blood and sand, there is 105% mana reserved? How does that work out?

You will need to link Pride and Enfeeble to an Enlighten gem to reduce their mana reservation. You could probably drop the curse aura until you can afford an Enlighten.
What would I adjust if I play on HC? I assume the build, as posted, is mostly tailored for SC.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional