[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello Man,

I would like to ask on 6L axe. For single target is Impale (green gem) and for mapping Pulverize (red gem)?

You want changing color on axe all time??
"
Neferian escribió:
Hello Man,

I would like to ask on 6L axe. For single target is Impale (green gem) and for mapping Pulverize (red gem)?

That's one way to do it,

alternatively you could get a SECOND axe,

and as a third option, you can craft 1 to 3 white sockets on your axe using a research syndicate safehouse with vorici as a member. (number of sockets relative to vorici level)
Thanks for the update!

Just wanted to make sure, wouldn't Pride + Blasphemy + Enlighten (level 4), Dread Banner and Blood and Sand total to 94.8% (95%) reserved mana?

So we only have 5% mana available and not 16%?
"
Neferian escribió:
Hello Man,

Or use Close Combat Support instead of maim/pulverize
Are the bleed nodes in the passive tree worth taking if you plan to use Starforge? We lose the 100% chance to bleed when we swap out weapons after all.
I have the same question as well especially looking at the build from a level 91 perspective. I think i'd rather have the impale nodes than the bleed nodes unless i'm severely miscalculating how much bleed adds to this build. This was the PoB i was looking at for 91 instead of the bleed nodes https://pastebin.com/pUS0Wq1Q like i said if i'm off and bleeding is that important then i'll have to change it.
Editado por útlima vez por tweeter7483 en 7 jun. 2019 10:51:24
What about the new notable wheel just to the right and below Vaal Pact, "Charging Offensive"

Channeling Skills deal 38% Increased Attack Damage (Full wheel)
Channeling Skills have 9% Increased Attack Speed (Full wheel)
20% chance to gain an endurance charge when hit
20% chance to gain a frenzy charge when hit

Seems good? Or not worth the investment to take?
I have a question since Path of Building doesnt answer it, is bladestorm the same skil as Cyclone now? I tried looking for the gem but there's nothing on it. Totally confused tbh.
"
Ehrgein escribió:
I have a question since Path of Building doesnt answer it, is bladestorm the same skil as Cyclone now? I tried looking for the gem but there's nothing on it. Totally confused tbh.

No - Bladestorm is a new attack gem. If you watch the league preview video's that is the attack that leaves the red and brown 'circles' or 'storms' behind when used. The red circles are dropped when you are in 'Blood Stance' and the brown when you are in 'Sand Stance'

It should have the gem in their post from yesterday.
Why Vaal pact?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional