[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
sutasafaia escribió:
I may be nuts, but I'm seriously considering dropping Bane in favor of Impact...cull is nice and all but the other classes get by without it, and cyclone would become so much larger.

On the other hand Impact is just some more clear speed, doesn't do much to help against the actual hard fights...

Impact does look amazing ... I'm not sure which way to go either.
"
zankioh escribió:
What would I adjust if I play on HC? I assume the build, as posted, is mostly tailored for SC.

Why would you assume that? Insane mitigation, overleech, 7k life, stun immune. Not sure what more you want from a build for HC. But if you feel thats not enough for some reason, drop damage, get defense.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 7 jun. 2019 14:27:32
What do you guys think about using Daresso's Defiance? Should be much easier to acquire than kaoms right? Or just stick to a rare chest and farm for kaoms?
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
What do you guys think about using Daresso's Defiance? Should be much easier to acquire than kaoms right? Or just stick to a rare chest and farm for kaoms?

It's going to depend on the rest of your gear and the decisions you make on the tree. There's give and take. If you don't go Kaom's/Belly/something more defensive then you will likely need to make up for it somewhere else in your gear/tree. There's not a huge amount of %life from the tree as is so while it's certainly viable to take a more offensive chest like Daresso's or Bronn's you'll most likely need to make up for it with more life nodes on the tree or eHP from whatever abilities you slot in that chest.
what skills you guys leveling with and when to switch to cyclone?
Thanks for this guide, will try it out this league!

Just one request if it's not too much, as a not so experienced player I do not know all he gem colors in my head, is there any chance you could change them to colors in the first post?

"

Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale

Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Boots:
Enlighten | Pride | Blasphemy | Enfeeble (Or Vuln for full dmg)

Gloves:
Leap Slam | Endurance Charge On Melee Stun | Faster Attacks | Blood Rage

Helm:
Ancestral Warchief | Impale Support | Blood and Sand | Dread Banner

So after reading through at least some of this giant thread, why is axe considered better than sword for non-crit? Starforge seems like such a nice item to go for even if you were using RT, would the build suffer for going RT Sword? I love the extra life and shock potential on Starforge but it does seem like axe is always the touted answer?
in path of building you have 127 points out of 123. which 4 points is out of place?
Gonna try this, thanks for sharing
Just not sure yet on axe or swd
gl everyone
"
Shock3r19711 escribió:
what skills you guys leveling with and when to switch to cyclone?

Sunder from 12 onwards. Up to then it doesnt matter, will probably use Perforate for 1-12 to check it out cause its new.

"
alitepe94 escribió:
in path of building you have 127 points out of 123. which 4 points is out of place?

The 4 point jewel above RT (on the left). Its just there to simulate the gems that are not yet added to PoB.

"
sutasafaia escribió:
So after reading through at least some of this giant thread, why is axe considered better than sword for non-crit? Starforge seems like such a nice item to go for even if you were using RT, would the build suffer for going RT Sword? I love the extra life and shock potential on Starforge but it does seem like axe is always the touted answer?

Comes down to passive placement. You need to waste some more passives travelling to get to the sword passives you would want for an RT sword cyclone. Now if you said crit cyclone, then yea, definitely go swords.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 7 jun. 2019 15:20:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional