[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Going to be leveling as Sunder, any suggestions on links?
Is it possible to reserve 95% mana and have enough for cyclone?

I'm thinking of modding an elreon -8 mana cost to my ring

That should be enough to set cyclone to 1 mana cost?

we might not even need mana leech
Editado por útlima vez por galandord en 7 jun. 2019 15:33:45
I was honestly tempted to do crit sword but I have no idea at all how to build it at this point :P There are so many nodes I want. I could likely get most of them but I think I would have to give up bleed and impale nodes to make it work.
"
sutasafaia escribió:
I may be nuts, but I'm seriously considering dropping Bane in favor of Impact...cull is nice and all but the other classes get by without it, and cyclone would become so much larger.

On the other hand Impact is just some more clear speed, doesn't do much to help against the actual hard fights...

The movement speed would be better I think, if you are looking about faster mapping, better overall clearing.

AOE or MS, the culling is meh, it can be useful at dangerous boss encounters, otherwise it's kind of pointless against trash mobs. I would say overall bane is better, you get culling for boss encounters+if you run into something like shaper,elder fights, it can help when they summon via portals, you kill stuff, you move and hit faster.

Impact could be better if you have really good gear, I'm also torn between the two, but as an overall choice I will go for bane first.
Editado por útlima vez por Nosferat en 7 jun. 2019 15:40:20
"
Nosferat escribió:
"
sutasafaia escribió:
I may be nuts, but I'm seriously considering dropping Bane in favor of Impact...cull is nice and all but the other classes get by without it, and cyclone would become so much larger.

On the other hand Impact is just some more clear speed, doesn't do much to help against the actual hard fights...

The movement speed would be better I think, if you are looking about faster mapping, better overall clearing.

AOE or MS, the culling is meh, it can be useful at dangerous boss encounters, otherwise it's kind of pointless against trash mobs. I would say overall bane is better, you get culling for boss encounters+if you run into something like shaper,elder fights, it can help when they summon via portals, you kill stuff, you move and hit faster.

You might be right, maybe I should just stick to RT and Bane/Fervour. Really need to decide what I want to do about Axe vs Sword though. I love Starforge but it does seem like Axe might be a little better =/
"
galandord escribió:
Is it possible to reserve 95% mana and have enough for cyclone?

I'm thinking of modding an elreon -8 mana cost to my ring

That should be enough to set cyclone to 1 mana cost?

we might not even need mana leech

Yea, -mana jewellery will do a lot for us, even more so because it is now a channeling skill with a 2 mana base cost. But you will be mana leech capped anyway because you get 0.4% while getting Vitality Void.

Also, get Revelry for leveling. Two passives and it will do a lot to help sustain mana before the leech gets enough. Maybe even Mana Flows too, which is another two points too.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 7 jun. 2019 15:46:48
So I need help with what order to take Ascendancy nodes in?
"
Shaddrak escribió:
So I need help with what order to take Ascendancy nodes in?

If you follow the guide, go Endless Hunger - Brutal Fervor - Headsman - Bane of Legends. Just because the leech is what you want before you need to farm all the trials.

As I will be going for Impact instead of Brutal Fervor I will go Impact - Headsman - Bane of Legends - Endless Hunger.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 7 jun. 2019 15:52:42
Noob question, what gems go in the chest?
This guide was layed out so terribly, soooo bad.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional