[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
blajo escribió:
ok i compare AHfack tree + this buff jewel with my items from abyss league

AHfack - 7058 life
Me - 6580 life

AHfack - 4 mln shaper DPS (4.5 mln with Vulne)
Me - 3.1 mln (4 mln with Vulne)

but he got 654 dps disfavour my was only 603 (beacuse i have +2 weapn range corrupt)
When i put same disfavour (perf roll + 28 quality) i got almost same DPS with league items

Disfavour isn't even the best possible variant. You can go further with crazy Elder axes etc.

Starforge version with swords tree will do even slightly more, even without building for crit.

There are potential new uniques to look at (like that reworked 2h mace that has Pulverize support on it now, could be fantastic 7l).

Etc.

At the end of the day these are also the endgame optimization questions that - frankly speaking - won't even affect like at least 50% of the people reading these threads and asking these questions.

y i know that disfavour its not only one option :) but i make only compare for ppl who dont belive works this build on leagues beacuse saw some mirrored gear on AHfack POB :)
ing: Sehemyr
I'm trying to do this but with crit instead of RT using "Dismembering" node in order to proc maim (so I could get rid of it in the main gem setup AND not beeing dependant on tombfist to do so).

I'm also thinking into crafting an elder ilevel85 2h sword with +2 range and level 20 fortify instead regular chase uniques (aka starforge and atz disfavour).

An elder/shaper based chest instead of kaom's is interesting too (yeah, less life but many other good affixes, ele resis and whatnot, which helps to build up crit in rings and/or amulet; specially in steel rings).

Also going for Impact and Overwhelm instead the leech nodes in ascendancy, they're better imo and the only main reason to get the leech ones is because of the leech at max life thingy, which I don't think it's that neat since got nerfed and you're leeching at least 2k per second even if you're doing everything wrong; If you have troubles you can just kite more, ya know...)

Also with this setup you could put into the gem setup the new close combat instead of maim (because dismembering) and the elder weapon with fortify is just another free slot to your gem setup (as OP already stated) so you could slam crit chance or multiplyer or just plain melee/phys damage (if you have insane crit gear) instead of fortify and still keeping the sweet +2 range like Atz Disf do.

At my current tree I'm sitting on 5k hp with ONLY a kaom's heart equipped (131% HP from tree is not a lot but I'm used to low life builds) and 49'80% crit chance with ONLY starforge equiped and cyclone+inc critical chance support... Not even flasks, nothing, just kaom's and starforge lmao. Not even a self-crafted, hypothetical, crit 2h sword... No jewells, no flask, no nothing. And keeping almost all nodes OP put into the tree except for Razor's edge and Executioneer because wanted more crit w/o removing more life nodes.

This build is pretty good as a base build for other cyclone based builds too. But the Resolute Technique one is just cheaper and safer, and more reliable than a crit one but it's rock solid and all content viable. Sooo THANKS a lot OP.

[TL/DR]: I tried your build couple leagues ago and it was good, but now I'm trying it crit based which I think cyclone could excel at, thanks for your time OP.
"
Soulafein_Ld escribió:
I'm trying to do this but with crit instead of RT using "Dismembering" node in order to proc maim (so I could get rid of it in the main gem setup AND not beeing dependant on tombfist to do so).

I'm also thinking into crafting an elder ilevel85 2h sword with +2 range and level 20 fortify instead regular chase uniques (aka starforge and atz disfavour).

An elder/shaper based chest instead of kaom's is interesting too (yeah, less life but many other good affixes, ele resis and whatnot, which helps to build up crit in rings and/or amulet; specially in steel rings).

Also going for Impact and Overwhelm instead the leech nodes in ascendancy, they're better imo and the only main reason to get the leech ones is because of the leech at max life thingy, which I don't think it's that neat since got nerfed and you're leeching at least 2k per second even if you're doing everything wrong; If you have troubles you can just kite more, ya know...)

Also with this setup you could put into the gem setup the new close combat instead of maim (because dismembering) and the elder weapon with fortify is just another free slot to your gem setup (as OP already stated) so you could slam crit chance or multiplyer or just plain melee/phys damage (if you have insane crit gear) instead of fortify and still keeping the sweet +2 range like Atz Disf do.

At my current tree I'm sitting on 5k hp with ONLY a kaom's heart equipped (131% HP from tree is not a lot but I'm used to low life builds) and 49'80% crit chance with ONLY starforge equiped and cyclone+inc critical chance support... Not even flasks, nothing, just kaom's and starforge lmao. Not even a self-crafted, hypothetical, crit 2h sword... No jewells, no flask, no nothing. And keeping almost all nodes OP put into the tree except for Razor's edge and Executioneer because wanted more crit w/o removing more life nodes.

This build is pretty good as a base build for other cyclone based builds too. But the Resolute Technique one is just cheaper and safer, and more reliable than a crit one but it's rock solid and all content viable. Sooo THANKS a lot OP.

[TL/DR]: I tried your build couple leagues ago and it was good, but now I'm trying it crit based which I think cyclone could excel at, thanks for your time OP.

Like i said before (and Ahfack said as well many times in the thread), yes, Crit versions and Sword versions can go higher on damage.

The question is whether that's even needed, and whether it's worth the tradeoff of the very nice utility, defense and leech.

I tweaked the build myself to drop the bleed and part of the impale nodes for more crit and multi, and Impact + Overwhelm, and it's safe to say that it will do quite a lot more damage even with just a simple Starforge (especially with the 8% modifier on Starforge, which is quite nice).

However, i'm pretty sure that it's complete overkill. The RT version will oneshot and safely farm anything with endgame gear, and you won't be as squishy or die as often.

*Remember that mobs have gotten both HP increases as well as higher damage in this patch*

Going glass cannon is likely not very advisable.

Will be something to look at later on in league though once we're farming with RT version and getting the currency to experiment.

Edit: if you go crit, it's also far more interesting to go elemental damage than physical, because you will get extra effects from the crits.
Editado por útlima vez por Miffy23 en 7 jun. 2019 9:08:56
"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
Soulafein_Ld escribió:
I'm trying to do this but with crit instead of RT ...

Like i said before (and Ahfack said as well many times in the thread), yes, Crit versions and Sword versions can go higher on damage....

For someone relatively new to phys builds, I appreciate the explanation both of you have laid out here, it's very useful.

One of the things I really like about build guides is how people alter the builds, experiment and then report back successes.

Gl to both of you in the new league and of course huge thanks to Ahfack for the build.
"
Miffy23 escribió:

Like i said before (and Ahfack said as well many times in the thread), yes, Crit versions and Sword versions can go higher on damage.

The question is whether that's even needed, and whether it's worth the tradeoff of the very nice utility, defense and leech.

I tweaked the build myself to drop the bleed and part of the impale nodes for more crit and multi, and Impact + Overwhelm, and it's safe to say that it will do quite a lot more damage even with just a simple Starforge (especially with the 8% modifier on Starforge, which is quite nice).

However, i'm pretty sure that it's complete overkill. The RT version will oneshot and safely farm anything with endgame gear, and you won't be as squishy or die as often.

*Remember that mobs have gotten both HP increases as well as higher damage in this patch*

Going glass cannon is likely not very advisable.

Will be something to look at later on in league though once we're farming with RT version and getting the currency to experiment.

Edit: if you go crit, it's also far more interesting to go elemental damage than physical, because you will get extra effects from the crits.

Yep, exactly your "edit"; I was planning this because of CoC or CwC + cold as extra for freeze crits, useful again porcupines and other stuff while mapping rather than just more dps for bossing.

About beeing glass cannon, the only thing that bothers me is Uber Elder and I'm not going to cyclone those mf, there're a lot of cheaper, more reliable, builds to do that (like nobrainer trappers).

Again, thanks for the input because a week ago I didn't want to play this league... oh boy how wrong I was.
Since 99.9% of playerbase won't even see a disfavour by week 2, what would be a good 2h axe for mapping? Any unique option or is it all rares for that slot?
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
Since 99.9% of playerbase won't even see a disfavour by week 2, what would be a good 2h axe for mapping? Any unique option or is it all rares for that slot?

I would recommend not specializing into any weapon type early on, leave those nodes for when you get your hands on a Disfavour, Starforge, etc (ie leave them for the 80-90 range), and go with whatever you find cheaply to get going with. The criteria are simple: high physdam, optimally attack speed and some nice other effects. There are several cheap variants like that across all 2h types, and by not forcing yourself into one type niche you will be more flexible to start with.

Later on when you've farmed through white maps and are getting some currency you can specialize.
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

Level 13: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Limbsplit
Level 33: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Reaper%27s_Pursuit
Level 45: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Blood_Reaper
Level 62: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sinvicta%27s_Mettle
or
Level 66: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kingmaker kek

If you want more choices: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_axes

Any other than that, rares; you're focusing on damage and range mostly, attack speed. No need for crit or accuracy when axes.
Editado por útlima vez por Soulafein_Ld en 7 jun. 2019 9:49:07
Heya just like to say im looking forward to trying this build out been looking for a sold cyclone slayer build i ran starforge in flaskback wssnt great but this guide looks very informative cant wait to get going now sure to go sword or axe yet for me starforge will probably be my choice but who knows cheers and good luck in legion ahfack
Editado por útlima vez por Bezmageddon en 7 jun. 2019 9:45:16
"
MillenniumDH escribió:

You can use literally anything that have 400+ pdps, you'll be ok. That what im going to search at the beggining, an tabula or a corrupted 6l for chest and something for weapon filtered by pdps in poe trade. That makes the entire build pretty cheap.
Editado por útlima vez por Thorcall en 7 jun. 2019 10:18:44

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional