[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
MillenniumDH escribió:
"
Miffy23 escribió:
"
MillenniumDH escribió:
What is the general rationale behind NOT going for Overwhelm and/or Impact? Would Crit Cyclone be feasible with similar dps?

This setup uses Resolute Technique.
Ergo, no crit. Also, the accuracy from Impact would be wasted.

Crit builds are just as viable or can scale higher, but require very different tree setup, better with swords, and are generally much more expensive to gear, especially early on (you need more rolls on your gear to make it as good or better).

It's entirely possible to go Crit and use those two nodes, but you will have to build very differently and use gear that is usually not available early on. It's something to look into later on in the league potentially!

Also you'll be losing out on the defensive value of the Brutal Fervour path, stun+bleed immunity, damage reduction, overleech and "free" damage that isn't tied to crits.

Got it, thanks.

One more question tho, the current build for PoB says 127/123 skill points, is that a bug with the tree or something?

Not quite sure, but you can easily deduct at least 10 points from the tree realistically anyway, 90-100 are cherries on top, if it doesn't work by then, it never will ;)
Was going through the build what was most surprising was selection of gems. Why not use close combat support, which is essentially brutality over maim?

Also relying on bleed a lot, wouldn't Melee physical support be more beneficial?
Didn`t find Sword tree. Can some one paste tree for TH Sword?
Hey.
Thx for awesome build !

Got question

What do you think about this armor for cyklone?

Bronn's Lithe

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe
Editado por útlima vez por thorson17 en 7 jun. 2019 7:07:54
Another "awesome build" with Bullcrap items and dps and people believe it xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
"
drbokorkati escribió:
Another "awesome build" with Bullcrap items and dps and people believe it xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dude i play this build with "normal league items" on abyys league and was awesome too. disfavour is always same :) daresso ammy, kaom and devotto too - this is the core of this build
rest like boots or gloves u donnt need t1 life and res and 35ms to get this BIG dps :)
belive me
ing: Sehemyr
"
drbokorkati escribió:

Another worthless, clueless "xD xD" comment that adds absolutely nothing and confuses new players that are already struggling.

Sounds like another burned victim that never learned to PoB or "how to" in the game himself and got frustrated over not being able to apply common sense and context to what he was reading.

"
RIDEK1992 escribió:
Didn`t find Sword tree. Can some one paste tree for TH Sword?

Remove "axe" nodes.
Search for "sword" nodes.
Adjust tree as you see fit :)
Done.

"
thorson17 escribió:
Hey.
Thx for awesome build !

Got question

What do you think about this armor for cyklone?

Bronn's Lithe

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bronn%27s_Lithe

Bronn's is a perfectly viable, low budget option for any Cyclone build.
I would generally recommend using a Belly or Kaom's instead for way more life, because that is generally much more desirable though.

"
blajo escribió:
"
drbokorkati escribió:

dude i play this build with "normal league items" on abyys league and was awesome too. disfavour is always same :) daresso ammy, kaom and devotto too - this is the core of this build
rest like boots or gloves u donnt need t1 life and res and 35ms to get this BIG dps :)
belive me

I should add that *nothing* in this item template is mandatory or required.
You can make this work with whatever you prefer and want to build around.

Something people need to learn when looking at proposed builds and guides is that you are looking (90% of the time) at examples, and you need to apply your own preferences and common sense to what you do with it, not just blindly follow.

But this template works with *any* good phys weapon, you don't *need* Devoto's, Kaom's or Daresso's, you can build with other items just fine.

I very rarely use Devoto's, for instance, despite playing Cyclone quite a lot.

Editado por útlima vez por Miffy23 en 7 jun. 2019 8:03:41
ok i compare AHfack tree + this buff jewel with my items from abyss league

AHfack - 7058 life
Me - 6580 life

AHfack - 4 mln shaper DPS (4.5 mln with Vulne)
Me - 3.1 mln (4 mln with Vulne)

but he got 654 dps disfavour my was only 603 (beacuse i have +2 weapn range corrupt)
When i put same disfavour (perf roll + 28 quality) i got almost same DPS with league items
ing: Sehemyr
I assume leap slamming into a pack produces a single endurance charge and not maxed out instantly?
The item is yours when it is in your bag.
"
blajo escribió:
ok i compare AHfack tree + this buff jewel with my items from abyss league

AHfack - 7058 life
Me - 6580 life

AHfack - 4 mln shaper DPS (4.5 mln with Vulne)
Me - 3.1 mln (4 mln with Vulne)

but he got 654 dps disfavour my was only 603 (beacuse i have +2 weapn range corrupt)
When i put same disfavour (perf roll + 28 quality) i got almost same DPS with league items

Disfavour isn't even the best possible variant. You can go further with crazy Elder axes etc.

Starforge version with swords tree will do even slightly more, even without building for crit.

There are potential new uniques to look at (like that reworked 2h mace that has Pulverize support on it now, could be fantastic 7l).

Etc.

At the end of the day these are also the endgame optimization questions that - frankly speaking - won't even affect like at least 50% of the people reading these threads and asking these questions.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional