[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hello Ahfack my lord and savior.. Have you not updated the sword pob yet after gem update was released ? I've seen your axe update but im kinda a sword guy :P love u
Nice Guide, just a quick question is Bronn's Lithe overkill in this build or is it a good alternative option to Kaoms. Sry if that has been asked already.
Hello, this guide looks great and i'm looking forward to using it! Sorry if this question has already been asked before. But is there any sort of gear guide or gear i should be getting with this build? And what Ascendanceies do i grab in order? Thanks!
"
soreserer escribió:
If you run Impale on the cyclone 6l single target, could you not put Maim on Ancestral Warchief and then remove it from cyclone in exchange for Melee phys or something else?

something interesting to note from what Bex said on reddit you can link maim to flesh and stone to stack both the increased phys debuffs there assuming you can support it.
Might be obvious for most players, but as there are also newer players here:

Cyclone on a 4 link, as it is a channeling skill, should eat a lot of mana when you first start using it at level 28. To counteract that and make leveling a lot smoother, take Revelry for 2 points and maybe even Mana Flows for another 2 points. Later on when you deal enough damage to leech enough mana, spec out of them.
"
Aziah escribió:
I see no reason to bother with infused channeling. Although nice plenty of nice support gems now to not bother with wasting points on intel.

Infused Channeling is giving you 49% more damage and 8% reduced physical taken. What support gem is gonna beat that package deal?
My big question here is how sword/starforge might compare to axes.
"
faytte escribió:
My big question here is how sword/starforge might compare to axes.

For non-crit, worse. Simply because of the positioning of the sword nodes. But if I were to go crit I would go for swords for sure.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 7 jun. 2019 3:07:53
Hi all!

I have been playing poe since betrayal but i'm still noob at everything, so sorry if i'm going to ask some silly question. Cyclone is going to be a channeling skill this season, so why dont you get the "Charging offensive" node in the passive tree?

Thanks! =)
Yay! You're back! :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional