[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
I don't get it. Slayers got a huge critical buff. And we are going to give it all up for resolute technique?

I was wondering the same. Many juicy crit nodes on the bottom side of the tree. Is RT really the way to go?
Editado por útlima vez por DJSRP en 6 jun. 2019 18:32:27
"
I don't get it. Slayers got a huge critical buff. And we are going to give it all up for resolute technique?

"We"? No, just this build doesnt use it. Crit Cyclone is as far away from this build as you can get, while still using the same skill and Slayer. You sure as hell won't be going pure phys for one thing. Voidforge is your best bet to go crit Cyclone imo. And the tree, supports and gear will be totally different too. So it would be far better to make another guide thread for crit, because it is simply totally different.

I am currently building a crit version in PoB myself because I have not decided if I want to go crit or not. Havent done a lot, but so far it looks actually pretty hard to come close to the same damage as a RT version. But not sure yet.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 6 jun. 2019 18:41:08
Gear in POB is probably worth over 100ex (if available at all), so take the numbers with a grain of salt. Realistically you're looking at maybe half of that dps and 5-5.5k hp as an avarage player.

It would be nice if you posted "budget" version of the build so people can see what they can actually expect from it.

For example those 184 resist, 112 life 35 movespeed boots. Dude. Or those perfect 55 int shaper steel rings.
Maybe you can pull similar equipment in league, if you're the kind of player that deals with mirrors and swims in exalts. But I can bet you that people looking for build templates to follow are probably not those players.

And I'm not saying your build is bad. I'm just saying a lot of people will be dissapointed when they try to recreate it and see what it actaully is on a realistic budget.
"
Petitpapa escribió:
Blajo , the tree have only 162% life % , it's possible to increase ?

in path of building the build have 6600 life with "( perfect gear )" ..." so we can have 5000-5500 max in started league , it's not huge

i check this tree with my gear from league (abyss) and have 6500 life ... its enough
ing: Sehemyr

edit: my bad i answered myself
Editado por útlima vez por dragonpowi en 6 jun. 2019 19:07:52
Kind of sad infused channeling didnt make it into the build cause of the extra 6% mitigation it gives. How would this look with a starforged? Inferior?
"
faytte escribió:
Kind of sad infused channeling didnt make it into the build cause of the extra 6% mitigation it gives. How would this look with a starforged? Inferior?

Not following. First it is 8% and second, it is listed as a link in every version of this build.
phanteons and bandits ?
Your POB Disfavor link has 127/123 points
EDIT: NVM
Editado por útlima vez por Mustlord59 en 6 jun. 2019 19:43:10
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
faytte escribió:

Not following. First it is 8% and second, it is listed as a link in every version of this build.

1) You right 8%
2) It's not in the PoB link, unless it was udpated? I see cyclone, melee physical, maim, brutality, damage on full life, chance to bleed, fortify.

Edit: Maybe my pob build is wonky. Its showing 4M dps with just 2 support gems enabled on cyclone.
Edit Edit: Oh i see its in the gem. What should the actual links be then? Cyclone -> fortify -> infused channeling -> brutality -> maim - > melee phys on full life?
Editado por útlima vez por faytte en 6 jun. 2019 19:51:22

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional