[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
faytte escribió:
"
Mecielle escribió:
"
faytte escribió:
Kind of sad infused channeling didnt make it into the build cause of the extra 6% mitigation it gives. How would this look with a starforged? Inferior?

Not following. First it is 8% and second, it is listed as a link in every version of this build.

1) You right 8%
2) It's not in the PoB link, unless it was udpated? I see cyclone, melee physical, maim, brutality, damage on full life, chance to bleed, fortify.

Edit: Maybe my pob build is wonky. Its showing 4M dps with just 2 support gems enabled on cyclone.
Edit Edit: Oh i see its in the gem. What should the actual links be then?

"
Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale

Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Copied from the 7th line in the opening post. PoB does not have the changed and new gems yet, so my guess is he used the other gems as supports to simulate the damage IC and Fortify and Pulverize give.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 6 jun. 2019 19:52:39
"
weeman1988 escribió:
Gear in POB is probably worth over 100ex (if available at all), so take the numbers with a grain of salt. Realistically you're looking at maybe half of that dps and 5-5.5k hp as an avarage player.

It would be nice if you posted "budget" version of the build so people can see what they can actually expect from it.

For example those 184 resist, 112 life 35 movespeed boots. Dude. Or those perfect 55 int shaper steel rings.
Maybe you can pull similar equipment in league, if you're the kind of player that deals with mirrors and swims in exalts. But I can bet you that people looking for build templates to follow are probably not those players.

And I'm not saying your build is bad. I'm just saying a lot of people will be dissapointed when they try to recreate it and see what it actaully is on a realistic budget.

I took the build and edited the gear a bit to make it more affordable and realistic (although maybe not "budget"): https://pastebin.com/Pq0cVPM0

I also lowered the level of Enfeeble to 11 bringing down the Intelligence requirement. It should still work quite well until one can afford better gear. Aside from that I believe just using the Flesh and Stone aura (as mentioned and explained by Mecielle a few posts earlier) works quite well as an alternative to Blasphemy + Curse with an easy switch between a stance that somewhat resembles Enfeeble and one that resembles Vulnerability. This would remove all those Intelligence requirements entirely.

Edited gear and Enfeeble instead of Vulnerability at lvl 100:
DPS: 3.8M
Life: 7k

EDIT: You'd still need 111 Int for Infused Channeling, so I wasn't correct in saying that you could get rid of all that Int. Going the Flesh and Stone route would also remove the need of a (lvl 4) Enlighten and the need of at least 1 white socket on your 4l gear piece to easily switch between Enfeeble/Vulnerability.
Editado por útlima vez por Eruyome en 6 jun. 2019 20:20:46
"
Mecielle escribió:

Axe 6L Single Target:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Impale

Axe 6L Mapping:
Cyclone | Fortify | Maim | Infused Channeling | Brutality | Pulverize

Copied from the 7th line in the opening post. PoB does not have the changed and new gems yet, so my guess is he used the other gems as supports to simulate the damage IC and Fortify and Pulverize give.[/quote]

TY!
Hi, Im a newbie.. i was thinking of playing Trickster CWC Cyclone w BV but I changed my mind to playing this build. but what would be the major difference?
idk why but i can't open the pastebin on PoB
I see no reason to bother with infused channeling. Although nice plenty of nice support gems now to not bother with wasting points on intel.
"
Aziah escribió:
I see no reason to bother with infused channeling. Although nice plenty of nice support gems now to not bother with wasting points on intel.

Such as? I can't come up with one that gives even close that much damage. Not to speak of constant 8% less phys damage taken. And its not really that much... It is easily reachable with good gear, after a few days. Up to then, just have to use the jewel socket in Duelist with a conversion jewel.
Editado por útlima vez por Mecielle en 6 jun. 2019 20:48:01
If you run Impale on the cyclone 6l single target, could you not put Maim on Ancestral Warchief and then remove it from cyclone in exchange for Melee phys or something else?
Thanks for the update! Which order are you getting the ascendency points?
I am very much looking forward to how this pans out once you get a chance to test things out on live!.

Hoping there's a budget version to get me at least started :).

Keep up the great work!, You really are putting an amazing amount of effort in. It shows!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional