[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi,

First of all I just want to say this is a great guide, having a lot of fun with it!

But I am just curious on the belt choice, I looked at a video explaining how leech and The Retch interacts with eachother. And the outcome was that to get the most out of it you should use Vaal Pact (I am not using Vaal Pact), and now that I look at your character it seems that you are going with a Stygian Vise socketed with a good flat phys abyss jewel.

So my questions is if it's really worth going The Retch without Vaal Pact instead of just getting a nice Stygian and perhaps some boots with a nice lab enchant?
What are your thoughts?
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers
Editado por útlima vez por gurkanson en 26 ene. 2018 18:56:43
How i can pass The hall of grandmasters? I replaced the stone in weapon to break through the block and dodje, but it did not help me.
"
gurkanson escribió:
Hi,

First of all I just want to say this is a great guide, having a lot of fun with it!

But I am just curious on the belt choice, I looked at a video explaining how leech and The Retch interacts with eachother. And the outcome was that to get the most out of it you should use Vaal Pact (I am not using Vaal Pact), and now that I look at your character it seems that you are going with a Stygian Vise socketed with a good flat phys abyss jewel.

So my questions is if it's really worth going The Retch without Vaal Pact instead of just getting a nice Stygian and perhaps some boots with a nice lab enchant?
What are your thoughts?

I mention stygian vises in the thread. This build was made before stygians existed. I think retch is still good, but stygians best
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Thukker escribió:
I think I've gotten to the best expression of the build that I can, not much has changed since my initial impressions but here are some conclusions I've gotten to:

-100% Bleed is not important. Crimson dance is still a nice DPS gain for 1 point, as bleed stacks to 8 in-perfunctory even at only 25% chance on hit, but more reasonably, it is not important to try and scale bleed as a damage source and attempting to do so will result in a net loss of DPS vs just simply acting to increase cyclone damage (which, too, will increase bleed damage). The instances where scaling bleed may be better than cyclone can be counted on one hand, and are even then in no way conspicuously better than just improving cyclone, which brings us to point 2:

-Starforge is better.

-Iron Reflexes is bad, because:

-An Abyssal Jewel with Blind is brokenly strong. Especially with a Jade Flask. You give up almost nothing to have it, and as a result you have 70%+ evade against bosses. Armor in the small quantity that this build has it is terrible regardless - trash is dying too fast for it to matter, and it is providing a marginal defense at best against the size of hits bosses do (like <10% reduction). Add to this that blind reduces the chance to be crit.

-Tombfists are so good. Intimidate without having to use a Belt of the Deceiver, get a blind jewel without sacing a vanilla jewel on the tree.

-Vaal Pact is so much stronger than taking ~5% regen on the tree, especially with the length of time overleech stays in effect. The Writing Jar is really strong for this as well, and makes trials a breeze.

-The Retch is completely unimportant as a damage source. I still choose to use it for QOL purposes because 60% increased flask duration is awesome, as is 15% movespeed while flasked.

-Breezes though content all the way up to T16, even with a Sadima's Touch and Bisco's Leash used vice Tombfist/Retch. I pretty much only put them back on to kill guardians and elder/shaper.

It farms endgame content with ease, and here are videos for it:
T14 Elder
Chimera
Hydra
Phoenix
Minotaur
Shaper
I'll make a UAtziri whenever she decides to drop an ignorance.

Gear:
Spoiler

DPS Tooltips, buffed and unbuffed:
Spoiler
Unbuffed in HO:

Flasked, warchief, blood rage, frenzy charges, recently killed, onslaught (no Rallying Cry):

Pretty much the only thing I have left to do for gear is get a Devoto's with Cyclone speed, but that's only an 8k DPS increase over vuln enchant and costs ~10ex, which I think is a completely unresaonble use of money while I still need to buy a VD enchant for my LL PP VD occultist, so that'll be way down the road if I even do it.

Perhaps a sweet Stygian Vise to replace my retch as well, but I've yet to see anything resembling a reasonable replacement in Abyss.

Hey man, I decided to follow your gem settup, but a 4 green socket vulnaribility gloves (going to add a Ice Golem for crits there) I'm kind of new to the game, only done 1 build this is my second, But was going to ask you, I see you do not run any bleed gem in your gem setup, Did you change the passive tree according to that as well, or is it the same, Sorry for clueless questions :)
"
PanCrucian escribió:
How i can pass The hall of grandmasters? I replaced the stone in weapon to break through the block and dodje, but it did not help me.

Can just use a searing touch offhand with scorching Ray

At the very end

https://youtu.be/hpxIPBqbvm8
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
hey all been messing around with tombfist double socket and dropping the retch enitrely this is my set up , and so far so good feels stronger than the retch and nothing else as far as survivability feels lower.

Also wanna add this is a super fun build and even thoiugh i have tried several builds this league being lucky with drops and having currency to gear them appropietly i always come back to this , nothing feels smoother , clear is awsome if anyone's wandering about that , i switch conc effect to increased area for clearing and i can clear full sextant maps just fine with it up to t15 and then pop conc effect for bosses.

Spoiler
"
asni2 escribió:
"
Thukker escribió:
I think I've gotten to the best expression of the build that I can, not much has changed since my initial impressions but here are some conclusions I've gotten to:

-100% Bleed is not important. Crimson dance is still a nice DPS gain for 1 point, as bleed stacks to 8 in-perfunctory even at only 25% chance on hit, but more reasonably, it is not important to try and scale bleed as a damage source and attempting to do so will result in a net loss of DPS vs just simply acting to increase cyclone damage (which, too, will increase bleed damage). The instances where scaling bleed may be better than cyclone can be counted on one hand, and are even then in no way conspicuously better than just improving cyclone, which brings us to point 2:

-Starforge is better.

-Iron Reflexes is bad, because:

-An Abyssal Jewel with Blind is brokenly strong. Especially with a Jade Flask. You give up almost nothing to have it, and as a result you have 70%+ evade against bosses. Armor in the small quantity that this build has it is terrible regardless - trash is dying too fast for it to matter, and it is providing a marginal defense at best against the size of hits bosses do (like <10% reduction). Add to this that blind reduces the chance to be crit.

-Tombfists are so good. Intimidate without having to use a Belt of the Deceiver, get a blind jewel without sacing a vanilla jewel on the tree.

-Vaal Pact is so much stronger than taking ~5% regen on the tree, especially with the length of time overleech stays in effect. The Writing Jar is really strong for this as well, and makes trials a breeze.

-The Retch is completely unimportant as a damage source. I still choose to use it for QOL purposes because 60% increased flask duration is awesome, as is 15% movespeed while flasked.

-Breezes though content all the way up to T16, even with a Sadima's Touch and Bisco's Leash used vice Tombfist/Retch. I pretty much only put them back on to kill guardians and elder/shaper.

It farms endgame content with ease, and here are videos for it:
T14 Elder
Chimera
Hydra
Phoenix
Minotaur
Shaper
I'll make a UAtziri whenever she decides to drop an ignorance.

Gear:
Spoiler

DPS Tooltips, buffed and unbuffed:
Spoiler
Unbuffed in HO:

Flasked, warchief, blood rage, frenzy charges, recently killed, onslaught (no Rallying Cry):

Pretty much the only thing I have left to do for gear is get a Devoto's with Cyclone speed, but that's only an 8k DPS increase over vuln enchant and costs ~10ex, which I think is a completely unresaonble use of money while I still need to buy a VD enchant for my LL PP VD occultist, so that'll be way down the road if I even do it.

Perhaps a sweet Stygian Vise to replace my retch as well, but I've yet to see anything resembling a reasonable replacement in Abyss.
"
asni2 escribió:

Hey man, I decided to follow your gem settup, but a 4 green socket vulnaribility gloves (going to add a Ice Golem for crits there) I'm kind of new to the game, only done 1 build this is my second, But was going to ask you, I see you do not run any bleed gem in your gem setup, Did you change the passive tree according to that as well, or is it the same, Sorry for clueless questions :)

This is a Resolute Technique build so an Ice Golem is 100% useless, accuracy and crit do nothing since RT gives 100% chance to hit and never able to crit. Thukker's slayer has 25% to bleed from the sword wheel. You can view his tree (and most peoples profiles are public) by looking at his profile and characters through there
(SSF adventures continued)

I've found a decent 2h axe and I've swapped to the axe skill tree, dps feels nice now.

I'm trying to farm kaom's but I've got little luck dropping the volcano maps, not to mention getting the koam's cards or chancing the damned item. But I'll get there, eventually. In the meantime I'm wondering if Bronn's Lithe would be a nice replacement. It does little for the defences, but the dips should go up nice.

I'm currently progressing through t10 maps, I should be able to go into t11 tomorrow. I've had one unpleasant death on Izaro - I got oneshotted with 2h mace overhead swing, I'm kinda scarred to go back to the lab right now :P
But I've done uberlab on this char a couple of times, so I guess that was just bad luck with a crit.
Editado por útlima vez por viray en 28 ene. 2018 6:30:37
Hello,

First of all...great Build.

I´ve a little problem with this Build and i dont know how to solve it. In Trash i'm dont run out of Mana. The reg is enough and i can spam Cyclone all the Time but on the Boss (T15+) i run out of Mana and over Time he kills me.

Here is my Setup

What can i improve to solved this Problem? Any proposals?

Editado por útlima vez por LiMoE en 28 ene. 2018 9:49:52
Hello,

New to the game, love the build so far.

Any advice for Hydra? I can do minotaur, Phoenix, Chimera deathless without any issues but I have some troubles against hydra. Cycloning around him and dodging his attack+frostbolts travelling in the room feels hard with the input delay to stop cycloning, it's often too late :p
Editado por útlima vez por nonooo en 28 ene. 2018 8:13:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional