[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Glencairn escribió:
Optometrist appointments for all

LMAO

love u <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Once again SSF question: I wanna switch from sword tree & Kondo's Pride to an axe, but I'm lacking any of the good axe uniques. What should I look for in a rare 2h axe, to make the switching worth it?
Thank you guys :)
"
viray escribió:
Once again SSF question: I wanna switch from sword tree & Kondo's Pride to an axe, but I'm lacking any of the good axe uniques. What should I look for in a rare 2h axe, to make the switching worth it?

The usual stuff man. Good flat phys roll, good phys%, good ias%. Kitava's Feast is good for running maps on a budget, but suffers on bosses due to the melee splash. Going SSF concentrate on pure dmg on the weapon. Hybrid phys% roll with good flat phys roll is good, then you can craft phys%, or if you have good phys% with good flat phys, you can craft 25bleed/ias etc...
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Just a couple questions.

This is a fairly expensive build, so before I start investing some serious Exalts, which seems to be the preferred version of this atm?

Starforge? or the Axe version?
What would be the key differences between the two? I'm assuming both can solo all content. Is one faster at mapping etc?

Also more of a general question. What's a good leveling set up from 1-50? Any decent twink gear/uniques for very low level? I have a Tabula Rasa, are there 6 link worthy builds for low level that'll get me to 50 fast?
Hey thanks for the build, everything been a breath so far and i can't find anything to stop me yet (except those block guys in HotGM)

I was wondering if you could check my build ( character is: ChaneathSlay) to see what i could upgrade, I'm currently sitting at 173k dps in h/o and don't feel like being able to go alot higher without mirrored item tho.

Thanks again for the build and happy spinning!
Editado por útlima vez por Kharn7 en 26 ene. 2018 9:48:25
"
Tanerian escribió:

Starforge? or the Axe version?
What would be the key differences between the two? I'm assuming both can solo all content. Is one faster at mapping etc?

Main difference will be in price.
700+ DPS 6L Axe cost at least 40ex (lowest price that i see). Now its only 1 offer at market, for 115ex with useless 50% increased Critical Strike Chance base.
700+ DPS 6L Starforge cost 9-10ex.
Prices for league and pure phys dps only. In my opinion Axe build is usless for league now.
Editado por útlima vez por Gabriel_666_DVL en 26 ene. 2018 2:31:16
Finally beat all Guardians and Shaper with the Starforge variant, by respeccing out of bleed and getting more life and jewel nodes on the tree. With 8k life (even with deodres ring), conc effect instead of bleed, fortify and immortal call I am now super tanky, only dying to minotaur once. Damage is a little worse now for bosses, because I swap in fortify but map clearing is still as fast as ever.
Hi guys. Can you check my profile and give me some advices? I try some setups for guardians, but never finish it. 6500hp, almost everytime - oneshoot.

Spoiler
Editado por útlima vez por antofa en 26 ene. 2018 7:38:35
Great guide, awesome build. When I started I was using a 5L Hezmana (with chance to bleed in the 5th link) and a Kaom's Heart which I had from another character already and some shitty leftover gear/jewels. I was doing red tier elder guardians and elder himself without any issues (died due to own stupidity and not knowing elders attacks tho).
After upgrading to a 6L disfavour my damage more than doubled and it's an easy cruise through all the maps and and mapbosses. Did 2 guardians so far, mino and hydra, and might even try shaper with it.

Smooth build, many ways to upgrade it and incredibly strong. Slayer with the new VP seems to be a bit too good IMO but it sure is tons of fun

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional