[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I need a bit of help, I'm trying to find a good weapon in SSF league. Currently I'm using the Kon's Pride & starforge tree, but I'd like to move forward to Guardians & Shaper for the first since I've started playing PoE in Breach.

Since I'm SSF, lets assume Starforge & Disfavour are out of my reach for the time being. I also don't have any other high dps axe, so can you suggest how should a rare 2h axe look, to make switching from Kondo worth the regrets? Thanks in advance!

BTW my current gear is:

I'm slowly working on getting Kaom's Heart (got 1 card atm, lol) and I know I should really replace the bleed flask since I've finally got that covered by an ascendancy. I also don't have the access to Devotto's; other than that - what should I upgrade in the first place?

I'm currently doing t9 maps with ease, I'll progress to t10 in a day or two when I have all the maps from lower tiers since SSF kinda slows your speed. Build is working extremely well so far and I'd really love if I can kill the Shaper with it :)
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
"
burned20022003 escribió:
First Shaper kill today!

i respeced to starforge and took up Thukker's advice with his set up previously i had tried 3 times with this
but failed , although i dont blame it on the setup of the original build it was mainly my mistakes .

So yeah i changed the build got this
and tried again today and got him down .

Thanks to the OP for the build and to Thukker , and to all the other peeps contributing in this thread!

@Thukker or anyone actually - running conc effect reduces your area dmg...so is daresso's salute then a requirement to then help keep your area dmg going? Also, from observation, we scaling 'damage on full life', which then in turn speaks to vaal pact for imba leeching to keep the full life up? I'm currently using a carnage heart to help boost stats and resistances...if I drop it, i'd need to find other gear to make up res and int :S

In addition, I went iron reflexes to help buff myself as I want to run uber a lot...having going the evasion route, would you say that evasion is just as effective to run uber constantly?

Please look at my tree and gear below and perhaps just mention what I should change as my current tooltip dps is around 108k and 6.7khp but I think still would not be able to do t16's

thank you

So trying to go the tombfist route seems to be a problem...finding gloves that has the vulnerability on hit with the correct colours (if not corrupted) is a huge difficulty...and people overprice the gloves which makes it kinda hard to justify.

If you go with a standard glove without the vulnerability on hit...what is the alternate build mechanic one could use for a gem setup similar to Thukker's layout?

I'm now looking at my tree to see how I can align it the same, but I'm struggling to see that hectic tooltip dps at the moment.

If you please could look at the gear and tree where i can change what if i switched to tombfists / daresso's salute etc?

Thank you

"
Hassemannen escribió:
What do you guys think about headhunter vs the retch?

I have a headhunter and was wondering if it's any good to use on this build or useless :)

This has gotta be the stupidest hold my hand post I've ever seen.
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
"
burned20022003 escribió:
First Shaper kill today!

i respeced to starforge and took up Thukker's advice with his set up previously i had tried 3 times with this
but failed , although i dont blame it on the setup of the original build it was mainly my mistakes .

So yeah i changed the build got this
and tried again today and got him down .

Thanks to the OP for the build and to Thukker , and to all the other peeps contributing in this thread!

@Thukker or anyone actually - running conc effect reduces your area dmg...so is daresso's salute then a requirement to then help keep your area dmg going? Also, from observation, we scaling 'damage on full life', which then in turn speaks to vaal pact for imba leeching to keep the full life up? I'm currently using a carnage heart to help boost stats and resistances...if I drop it, i'd need to find other gear to make up res and int :S

In addition, I went iron reflexes to help buff myself as I want to run uber a lot...having going the evasion route, would you say that evasion is just as effective to run uber constantly?

Please look at my tree and gear below and perhaps just mention what I should change as my current tooltip dps is around 108k and 6.7khp but I think still would not be able to do t16's

thank you

So trying to go the tombfist route seems to be a problem...finding gloves that has the vulnerability on hit with the correct colours (if not corrupted) is a huge difficulty...and people overprice the gloves which makes it kinda hard to justify.

If you go with a standard glove without the vulnerability on hit...what is the alternate build mechanic one could use for a gem setup similar to Thukker's layout?

I'm now looking at my tree to see how I can align it the same, but I'm struggling to see that hectic tooltip dps at the moment.

If you please could look at the gear and tree where i can change what if i switched to tombfists / daresso's salute etc?

Thank you

Well area of effect seems ok to me i guess you can switch between conc effct for bosses and area of effect for mapping since trash mobs die like flies anyways. As for daresso's i had it since the beggining never went with carnage heart so i can't really be of assistance on choosing the 2 since i only really played with one.

For your resistances , i am running tombfists and i am still overcapped get a good pair of boots with t1 resistances on them that will help a lot , same with rings.

As for running double curse with curse on hit , i stoped running enfeeble and honstestly even at shaper or general mapping i don't really seem to have a problem with critical strikes , since we go a pseudo evasion build with Thukker's version.

This is my gear keep in mind i am currently playing a different build with starforge so the clours might be off but the rest of the gear is the same as before.

Forgot to mention i am still running curse on hit with vulnerability. if you have an additional curse carnage heart or dareso's (which is ridiculously overpriced at the moment) you can fit in even with tombfists

Editado por útlima vez por burned20022003 en 25 ene. 2018 9:06:32
"
ethanju escribió:
"
Hikakundesu escribió:
"
ethanju escribió:
How much does this build cost now? I can afford a 6L disfavour and kaom's heart but not really sure about other pieces.

http://poe.ninja/
Enjoy

doesn't seem to do anything. but nvm I'll just stick with my ngamahu. It seems to have more dps.

I have actually played both builds with really good gear on both of them , and no this version (Atziri's or starforge)both have way higher damage and easier time bossing than ngamahu's flame.
I'm stuck for the labyrinth

help me for my stuff

can I use starforge instead of Atziri's? cause Atziri is 5 Exalts minimum atm on softcore abyss, And it'll take a Long time for me to get that kind of currency. while Starforge is 2x cheaper. If so please advise me if there is anything to change if i do that.
"
asni2 escribió:
can I use starforge instead of Atziri's? cause Atziri is 5 Exalts minimum atm on softcore abyss, And it'll take a Long time for me to get that kind of currency. while Starforge is 2x cheaper. If so please advise me if there is anything to change if i do that.

Of course you can. Just replace any axe specific passives with sword ones. Mainly the big wheel on the left. That and Splitting Strikes notable are the only axe specific ones in the main tree. Splitting strikes is kinda junky IMO though just dropped it for hatchet master instead. None of this is relevant to you however.

Read through the last few pages theres lots of info about starforge in there
"
Glencairn escribió:
"
asni2 escribió:

Of course you can. Just replace any axe specific passives with sword ones. Mainly the big wheel on the left. That and Splitting Strikes notable are the only axe specific ones in the main tree. Splitting strikes is kinda junky IMO though just dropped it for hatchet master instead. None of this is relevant to you however.

Read through the last few pages theres lots of info about starforge in there

There's a Starforge tree on the main page :P
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Optometrist appointments for all

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional