[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
blajo escribió:
Hi Ahfack !
Thanks for this great build u made :)

Here is my stats in Abyss League at lvl 100 (just hit 100 few h ago)

DPS in HO with Haste aura : 161k
DPS in action without Lion : 300k
DPS in action with Lion : 370k
Life : 7005

My Gear:

after two months of league i finally improved the equipment by +2 range corrupted Disfavour :)

ing: Sehemyr
"
LiMoE escribió:
Hello,

First of all...great Build.

I´ve a little problem with this Build and i dont know how to solve it. In Trash i'm dont run out of Mana. The reg is enough and i can spam Cyclone all the Time but on the Boss (T15+) i run out of Mana and over Time he kills me.

Here is my Setup

What can i improve to solved this Problem? Any proposals?

Well you may want to look at post #1 for the gems and skill tree you should be using. Since you didnt even take the mana leech node. Also Get rid of conc effect and use chance to bleed like the guide says. Then your cyclones wont cost as much mana. But you could always use your mana pot when you get low as well.

Get rid of that useless Druidic Rite and the points up to it. Get vitality Void + life/mana below below it. Then take the bleed damage up to Bloodletting.

If i was you i'd get rid of haste/arctic armour and get blasphemy+vulnerability in there since you have that enchant on your helmet.
Editado por útlima vez por Artwebb1986 en 28 ene. 2018 11:50:05
Shaper down first time in my career! TY Afhack for build idea and Thukker for showing me possibilites :) 3 deads, but I didn't know mechanics of fight.

Cylone is my best skill in this game :)

My gear

Next Upgrade?I really don't know.Best upgrade and cheapest upgrade

Editado por útlima vez por alexutuspace en 29 ene. 2018 11:20:12

Pretty good guide, made a few changes to the tree, went with added fire over brutality. https://pastebin.com/3i9rkYkR. Get some better gear, only get 500k shaper dps but it's fine, close to 1million i guess. Pretty crappy ring, better belt jewel. Need a helmet with cyclone enchant, etc...
Gotta grind em all.
Editado por útlima vez por ShineOut en 28 ene. 2018 18:45:51
"
ShineOut escribió:

Pretty good guide, made a few changes to the tree, went with added fire over brutality. https://pastebin.com/3i9rkYkR. Get some better gear, only get 500k shaper dps but it's fine, close to 1million i guess. Pretty crappy ring, better belt jewel. Need a helmet with cyclone enchant, etc...

A few changes? You turned the pure physical cyclone build into elemental .. lol

Did you cheap out on 20/20 jewels ? or did you actually vaal them when they had 1% and 2% quality on them ?
"
Artwebb1986 escribió:
"
ShineOut escribió:

A few changes? You turned the pure physical cyclone build into elemental .. lol

Did you cheap out on 20/20 jewels ? or did you actually vaal them when they had 1% and 2% quality on them ?

lol I honestly didn't feel like buying jewels because this started out as a test build to see what it could do. I just got lucky with maim from it dropping with 20%. Kinda skipped my mind.

Used vaal orbs because why not, wasn't using them for much else lol.

Gotta grind em all.
Thx for good guide,used both disfavour and starforge.
Cleared all content.
Red elder t15,shaper,guards etc.Even uber atziri,but with 2/3 deaths each run.
Thx to Ahfack and thukker, u guys made this build shine.
Now,gonna run somethin diff build,cuz when u cleared all out,it will come boring.
Again thx n gl in game.
What about headhunter and or bisco?
Next Upgrade?I really don't know.Or something i need to change?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional