[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Artwebb1986 escribió:
"
asni2 escribió:
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if someone has any input on what i could do better with my gear & so on as i am lvl 89 now :) All opinions are Very appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this build!

Potions, Yes I know i'm still debating what to use instead of my eternal life flask.

Well besides quality on gems and potions, I'd say get rid of Conc effect and use chance to bleed so that the cyclone area is bigger. Get rare boots, there is no reason to use deaths door. I'd also get rid of the top left armour points+jewel slot and get Retribution + Amplify on the tree, since that 16% armour isn't doing much at all.

Quicksilver flask is always good. Faster is better.

I appreciate your suggestions :). My idea for death's door was cause of the bleed immunity, it really makes a big difference at least to me not ever to be bleeding cause bleeding just happens so frequently
umm, you are playing slayer, you are already immune to bleeding while leeching...so that boot is pointless
Is Vaal Pact worth going for? Un sure what to do skill tree wise at the last 15 or so points.

hello, congratulations for the beautiful build and details, through the comments I made my build yesterday I'm noob in cyclone, I would like the help of you to be worth my love buil, what should I do best, help me never play cyclone but this build is sensational. ..
Hello,

first at all thank you very much for this great Build! It feels very smooth, and strong.

Iam sitting at 6k life and 88k Tooltip DPS with Cyclone ( with Fortify instead of DMG on Full Life ) with lv 91.

My EQ:

Now what should i upgrade next? To increase the DMG the most.. :)

Best Regards
Can I play this as berserker or should I go slayer? I have only one character at high lvl and I really hate leveling ^^
I'm playing Ngamahu's Cyclone at the moment, but the single target dps is lacking.
"
blajo escribió:
"
blajo escribió:
Hi Ahfack !
Thanks for this great build u made :)

Here is my stats in Abyss League at lvl 100 (just hit 100 few h ago)

DPS in HO with Haste aura : 161k
DPS in action without Lion : 300k
DPS in action with Lion : 370k
Life : 7005

My Gear:

after two months of league i finally improved the equipment by +2 range corrupted Disfavour :)

Hello, I loved your build, can you please one of mine that I can do to improve. thankful
"
jlbarbosa escribió:
"
blajo escribió:
"
blajo escribió:
Hi Ahfack !
Thanks for this great build u made :)

Here is my stats in Abyss League at lvl 100 (just hit 100 few h ago)

DPS in HO with Haste aura : 161k
DPS in action without Lion : 300k
DPS in action with Lion : 370k
Life : 7005

My Gear:

after two months of league i finally improved the equipment by +2 range corrupted Disfavour :)

Hello, I loved your build, can you please one of mine that I can do to improve. thankful

u have problem with something ? :) i check u gear and i think its good
ing: Sehemyr
kkkkkkkkkkk
"
asni2 escribió:
"
Artwebb1986 escribió:
"
asni2 escribió:
Hey guys, I wanted to ask if someone has any input on what i could do better with my gear & so on as i am lvl 89 now :) All opinions are Very appreciated!

I'm having a blast playing this build!

Potions, Yes I know i'm still debating what to use instead of my eternal life flask.

Well besides quality on gems and potions, I'd say get rid of Conc effect and use chance to bleed so that the cyclone area is bigger. Get rare boots, there is no reason to use deaths door. I'd also get rid of the top left armour points+jewel slot and get Retribution + Amplify on the tree, since that 16% armour isn't doing much at all.

Quicksilver flask is always good. Faster is better.

I appreciate your suggestions :). My idea for death's door was cause of the bleed immunity, it really makes a big difference at least to me not ever to be bleeding cause bleeding just happens so frequently

Yah like the other posts states. You are already bleed immune as a slayer so those points are extra pointless.

You also didn't take the suggestions, since you didn't get Amplify and instead went to indomitable which is even more useless armour % than you had before with the jewel slot. get Amplify and then add another 5% life from the life wheel and you will be way better off.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional