[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack escribió:
Haste or grace

Would still have 50% mana left though right? Unless you mean run both on enlighten? Could also run blasphemy enfeeble if I can make up the resists swapping to a doedres ring.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
Haste or grace

Would still have 50% mana left though right? Unless you mean run both on enlighten? Could also run blasphemy enfeeble if I can make up the resists swapping to a doedres ring.

Vuln/enf are your main two curses priority. If you're using vuln on hit, then blasph+enf and haste or grace
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Nice build.
Editado por útlima vez por szCoffe en 5 feb. 2018 9:07:48

Got about 6k life with this setup, currently running VP. Decided to run vuln and haste. This should be enough for red maps/guardians right? Changed the char from a lab farmer aw champion, so some items might not be optimal, what would you recommend upgrading first?

Also enemies don't lose hp at all when being near them (and being at full life) with retch, even if you are overleeching. Is there something wrong with the setup? Do you have to not be on full life for retch to work? Or is it some sort of instant damage?
Editado por útlima vez por Millennium en 5 feb. 2018 13:23:48
can I use Daresso's salute with blood magic node and vaal pact?
"
Salvi123 escribió:

Where in this build does it say to use blood magic

I "finished" my boots on Abyss league. Best I could do lol. They started as an essence craft with t2 cold/fire, t1 light and t2 life. Exalted 10 move speed then the headaches began lol. Probably not worth it to most to craft with dual t2 res but it's more of a personal trophy than trying to make a mirror item. I don't really play standard anyway. Just thought I'd show ya AhfAck since I made a dumb comment on your youtube elder astral vid.

The bare bones for your build and everyone else's input and advice helped me get all the currency and get this far with my cyclone dude.

Next up trying to craft this 84 elder vaal axe (qq need 85 for +2 range) and saving up for the only +1 daresso's salute available. Hopefully one of you guys doesn't snatch it up before me haha
"
chaelp escribió:
"
Salvi123 escribió:

Where in this build does it say to use blood magic

Nowhere, that's why I'm asking, though I decided to take it bo it gives survivability wo having int on items and/or tree
Hi, i would like to know if the build is based in Stun, how much stun threshold we would/should have? And how you get this Jewels? I can't find in poe . trade.
Hi, I'm using starforge for this build and I have some questions.
In the skill tree (starforge) I found only 25 bleeding chance.
And I found bleeding support for 25 more.
So the sum is 50%

Am I right? Or did I missed something.
And if I am right, how do you think about getting 100% bleed chance by sacrificing health or damage nodes?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional