[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hi, I'm using starforge for this build and I have some questions.
In the skill tree (starforge) I found only 25 bleeding chance.
And I found bleeding support for 25 more.
So the sum is 50%

Am I right? Or did I missed something.
And if I am right, how do you think about getting 100% bleed chance by sacrificing 5~6 health or damage nodes?

Editado por útlima vez por RottenCarrot en 6 feb. 2018 20:06:26
NinaArroway
Editado por útlima vez por arrr12 en 6 feb. 2018 20:48:54
You can make a mistake by using pacto vaal, which amulet best fits this build 1 - carnage heart (with enemies can have 1 curse) or daresso salute.
Hello everyone!

Thans for the build Ahfack!

My question is the following. What should i change and how/why in my gear to be able to even complete lvl68 lab so i can get more Ascendancy points. If i get chilled or frozen i'm pretty much dead, no matter what i'm doing. And i'd like to be able to do higher tier maps, and to fund my next character.

Offensive stats:
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

My gear atm:
Spoiler

Hi,

I'm dying to easily. Any advice?

Thanks.
Awesome build!

Currently lvl 92, dying only on rippy mod maps so I need a bit more life, that's for sure.
3 guardians down, pretty good.

But the question is- should I upgrade the axe 'cause this one feels pretty good so far and I don't wanna spend so much currency if it would be a minimum bonus. What do you think?

Great build once again. Oh, and I'm using only one curse which is vulnerability, would you recommend maybe switching to enfeeble if I occasionally die on T13+ maps? dps when buffed is 250 000
awesome guide, nice smooth build. keep up the good work!

autopilot through abyss league, and fun to play.

testing some gear atm, need new rings and jewels...way more dps/life possible

7,1k hp,
~170k dps in ho
~410k in action

"
Exitl0l escribió:
Hello everyone!

My question is the following. What should i change and how/why in my gear to be able to even complete lvl68 lab so i can get more Ascendancy points. If i get chilled or frozen i'm pretty much dead, no matter what i'm doing. And i'd like to be able to do higher tier maps, and to fund my next character.

Offensive stats:
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

My gear atm:
Spoiler

First of all you need your freeze "Of Heat" flask to be on a utility flask instead of your life flask. This is pretty important for all builds but even more so for slayer since we have full life so often with all the leech. Try to get it on your quicksilver or sulphur flask. Maybe try a stibnite flask too they are quite nice for this build and have a lot of charges to use.

Also you need to cap your resistances. Your cold and fire are far too low. Start by replacing your gloves first of all, then the boots maybe. You could have crafted fire res instead of es on the boots but maybe you got em like that or something.

I cant see your passive tree but you have enfeeble and vulnerability linked to blasphemy with no +1 curse items. Unless you're just using one at a time and switching them on as needed this is kinda pointless as you could be reserving your mana with haste or grace with better results.

That should be a step in the right direction. Apart from that maybe when you upgrade from Hezmana's axe you can drop swap endurance charge on stun with bloodmagic if you're leapslam happy like me.

/e oops forgot to quote
Editado por útlima vez por Glencairn en 8 feb. 2018 0:56:19
"
Glencairn escribió:
"
Exitl0l escribió:
Hello everyone!

Offensive stats:
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

My gear atm:
Spoiler

First of all you need your freeze "Of Heat" flask to be on a utility flask instead of your life flask. This is pretty important for all builds but even more so for slayer since we have full life so often with all the leech. Try to get it on your quicksilver or sulphur flask. Maybe try a stibnite flask too they are quite nice for this build and have a lot of charges to use.

Also you need to cap your resistances. Your cold and fire are far too low. Start by replacing your gloves first of all, then the boots maybe. You could have crafted fire res instead of es on the boots but maybe you got em like that or something.

I cant see your passive tree but you have enfeeble and vulnerability linked to blasphemy with no +1 curse items. Unless you're just using one at a time and switching them on as needed this is kinda pointless as you could be reserving your mana with haste or grace with better results.

That should be a step in the right direction. Apart from that maybe when you upgrade from Hezmana's axe you can drop swap endurance charge on stun with bloodmagic if you're leapslam happy like me.

/e oops forgot to quote

My current passives are these:

www.poeurl.com/bLlr

"I cant see your passive tree but you have enfeeble and vulnerability linked to blasphemy with no +1 curse items. Unless you're just using one at a time and switching them on as needed this is kinda pointless as you could be reserving your mana with haste or grace with better results. "

I'm using both curses at the same time, but should i drop one of them or both of them for auras? If yes which one?

I don't really have high lvl masters to craft stuff, that's why i'm not having the right properties on my boots for example.
Spoiler

"
Exitl0l escribió:
"
Glencairn escribió:
"
Exitl0l escribió:
Hello everyone!

Offensive stats:
Spoiler

Defensive stats:
Spoiler

My gear atm:
Spoiler

/e oops forgot to quote

"
Exitl0l escribió:

My current passives are these:

www.poeurl.com/bLlr

"I cant see your passive tree but you have enfeeble and vulnerability linked to blasphemy with no +1 curse items. Unless you're just using one at a time and switching them on as needed this is kinda pointless as you could be reserving your mana with haste or grace with better results. "

I'm using both curses at the same time, but should i drop one of them or both of them for auras? If yes which one?

I don't really have high lvl masters to craft stuff, that's why i'm not having the right properties on my boots for example.

There's no right decision for which curse/auras to use. Just depends whether you want more offense or defense. But yes you should drop one of the curses for either haste or grace. I personally use vulnerability and haste. Full offense basically. Grace will give you about 2.5k extra armor with iron reflexes which might help you with lab, especially paired with enfeeble aura. To try and cover both off/def, I think haste/enfeeble blasphemy would be better than grace/vulnerability blasphemy though.

I would also suggest taking the short way to get Hematophagy on the bottom of the tree there instead of the whole wheel and use those 2 extra points in the life/mana leech and life leech minor points on the way to Vitality Void, then you can get that next level.
Editado por útlima vez por Glencairn en 8 feb. 2018 2:51:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional