[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Can anyone help me with gear upgrade choices and priority?

Spoiler

"
Exitl0l escribió:
Can anyone help me with gear upgrade choices and priority?

Spoiler

Try to get a belly of the beast with nice life roll, also save up for either starforge or disfavour.
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
hello, I am just wondering how you can have 450 k damage on maps even with full buff. I do have same item and jewel except culling strike from disfavour and +1 curse from daresso. So, I run GRACE instead of ENFEEBLE, and of course, I don't have legacy kaom. I have normal kaom. Ohh, and I also have 25% cyclone damage enchant instead of blood rage stack speed. Other than that, exactly the same. While no buff, I have 130k damage, with all buff, I have 280k damage. Can you please help me with that? Please? Same flasks too.
Please only answer by Ahfack cause I really need to know what the difference is. Thanks.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sammyboy322 my details....
Editado por útlima vez por Sammyboy322 en 10 feb. 2018 22:02:58
HI Ahfact the Crimson Cyclone build is Amazing to say the least! Could the build be converted to a duel sword set up an still be about as good? Iam going do the 2H sword build next. Something for me to do while mapping friends are offline. Thanks for ALL your help :)
"
Fasteddie1 escribió:
HI Ahfact the Crimson Cyclone build is Amazing to say the least! Could the build be converted to a duel sword set up an still be about as good? Iam going do the 2H sword build next. Something for me to do while mapping friends are offline. Thanks for ALL your help :)

There is a 2h sword tree on the main page if that's you are asking. If you are asking about dual wielding swords, you would need different gear and I would crit. Traditionally, RT/noncrit cyclone is 2h and crit is 1h.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Sammyboy322 escribió:
hello, I am just wondering how you can have 450 k damage on maps even with full buff. I do have same item and jewel except culling strike from disfavour and +1 curse from daresso. So, I run GRACE instead of ENFEEBLE, and of course, I don't have legacy kaom. I have normal kaom. Ohh, and I also have 25% cyclone damage enchant instead of blood rage stack speed. Other than that, exactly the same. While no buff, I have 130k damage, with all buff, I have 280k damage. Can you please help me with that? Please? Same flasks too.
Please only answer by Ahfack cause I really need to know what the difference is. Thanks.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sammyboy322 my details....

Screenshots on thread, as described, are with hate splitter which is essentially a 720pdps disfavour. I also am level 100 with 4mod rare jewels, use a stygian with dual flat phys jewel, and blood rage ias enchant.

Thank you for answering the question. I also having the difficulty with getting level 92-100. it is just taking me really really long. Any tips to level up to 100? please?
"
Sammyboy322 escribió:
Thank you for answering the question. I also having the difficulty with getting level 92-100. it is just taking me really really long. Any tips to level up to 100? please?

No problem! I'm not going to lie, it costs currency to level up. I hit 96->97 on another character in a matter of hours the other day. What I was doing is running T15 Reefs, 6 master sextants on it (and adjacent maps), + Breach mod. At level 96, I was getting around 1-1.5% xp per map and I'd drop divines/exalted every now and then. I skipped boss since you don't really get any notable XP from bosses, and it's phased and takes more time.

If you are concentrating on leveling and not bossing, I recommend you take out 2 of the red supports for AW totem and replace them with CWDT - Immortal Call to help against the porcupines.
Oh my god, bro. That is gonna help me a lot for leveling... How do I thank you man. I think I do have enough exalts to use for leveling as you say. I would try and report you the result on thread. Thanks for advising.
Thank you so much for the guide Ahfack & Thukker

This is my 2nd char, and loving it so much.. Done shaper already with no death.. will try uber atziri soon..

i initially use disfavour, until i saw thukker modification and change out to it..

My current gear
Spoiler

i get almost 200k dps in ho and 570k dps fully buffed (Enfeeble) and 886k dps fully buffed (punishment)

DPS HO
Spoiler

DPS Fully Buffed (Enfeeble)
Spoiler

DPS Fully Buffed (Punishment)
Spoiler

POB says i do 1.21 mill dps with enfeeble, and 1.82 mill dps with punishment..

Thanks once again, great build, and even greater guide..
Editado por útlima vez por squallo_tama en 12 feb. 2018 2:37:30

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional