[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Which nodes could i replace to get vaal pact?
Nice build but i feel like i can kill everything but at the same time i feel this slayer cyclone bleed lack defende. Squichy . Any idea how to not being oneshoted as usual. Got actually my dual strike build and o did so far all the challengues y havent getting any oneshot till now. Gladiator is op but slayer is still nice to play but his mechs defense are just ..weak
As stated in my previous post, i got awesome dps and decent survivability already from this build, but i got a few question to further improve..

1. Which one would be better, +1 curse carnage heart (to run vuln + enfeeble) or +1 frenzy daresso salute (in which case i'll switch enfeeble with arctic armour)? +1 curse daresso salute is kinda out of my price range

2. With me running 20/20 vuln gem, POB says the best enchant for me is 30% vuln effect.. Would you say that is truly the case? Or should i change to blood rage attack speed enchant?

3. Some people said that bronn's lithe is the best body armour for cyclone build.. Have you try this before? What is your comment to it?

Once again thank for the time and answer..

Kudos,

Wickie
"
Which nodes could i replace to get vaal pact?

Check the Starforge tree section. Has vp and no vp versions
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey, what should I focus on upgrading? Maybe gloves for the atk speed/leech or steel rings for int etc so I can get rid of Carnage Heart? And focus on better jewels?

Spoiler

Also unsure about my talent tree atm, if you/someone can take a look if it looks good.

also, is blood rage IAS bis enchant? or is it cyclone dmg?
Editado por útlima vez por honerpro en 13 feb. 2018 10:16:08
Hey!

First off I’m very new to POE, love it so far! This build looks epic! Hoping to do something similar! I’m wondering why most cyclone builds never touch the increased melee damage side of the skill tree? Again I’m super new, likely a dumb question, however any advice or info is greatly appreciated!

why do we use the belt that gives us chaos dmg when we cant deal any chaos dmg ?
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
with my current gear, which do you think i need to change/upgrade ?
because i still cant overleech some boss damage in T14 and up

Spoiler

"
honerpro escribió:
Hey, what should I focus on upgrading? Maybe gloves for the atk speed/leech or steel rings for int etc so I can get rid of Carnage Heart? And focus on better jewels?

Spoiler

Also unsure about my talent tree atm, if you/someone can take a look if it looks good.

also, is blood rage IAS bis enchant? or is it cyclone dmg?

You really should get 20/20 gems in the axe, you are missing out on quite a bit of damage there only having lvl20 gems and for some dumb reason someone corrupted them without quality.

Blood Rage Attack speed enchant is great. I use Cyclone Attack speed.

Editado por útlima vez por Artwebb1986 en 14 feb. 2018 17:06:44
I have a question, on our Pantheon we take Soul of Arakaali, and below that on the first page of the guide it shows Captured Herald of Thunder, is that old because mine shows Capture Arachnoxia. It looks like that does the same thing just named different. And I got confused cause it also sounds like you want us to use HoT as our aura? yes? No?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional