[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
honerpro escribió:
Hey, what should I focus on upgrading? Maybe gloves for the atk speed/leech or steel rings for int etc so I can get rid of Carnage Heart? And focus on better jewels?

Spoiler

Also unsure about my talent tree atm, if you/someone can take a look if it looks good.

also, is blood rage IAS bis enchant? or is it cyclone dmg?

Anyone? :)
In your videos you have 8-9k life, how do you get so much? I'm using Kaom's, life jewels, and everything with decent life on it and im only at 6900.
"
postuponya escribió:
In your videos you have 8-9k life, how do you get so much? I'm using Kaom's, life jewels, and everything with decent life on it and im only at 6900.

He is stacked with mirror worthy items.
Hello,

Do any of you guys die to those monsters which sends out a lot of shrapnel when dies.
If i cyclone into big packs with these I'm dead.

I'm capped with ress.

Has maybe abit low health pool: 5.7k

Any ideas ?
"
eanzul86 escribió:
Hello,

Do any of you guys die to those monsters which sends out a lot of shrapnel when dies.
If i cyclone into big packs with these I'm dead.

I'm capped with ress.

Has maybe abit low health pool: 5.7k

Any ideas ?

When mapping if you are weak to porcupines, replace 2 red supports in your AW totem with CWDT - Immortal Call - also Haemophilia gloves are nice because they make bleeding enemies explode (no thorns)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi everyone! Could anyone give me a hand? How can I deal more damage? what am I doing wrong? I'm 137k dps, but I can not easily kill bosses. What should I change omy gear? My passive tree is the same as
sugest .Thanks folks

Editado por útlima vez por taciotjota en 16 feb. 2018 22:17:40
Hi,

I finally defeated Shaper. I've been farming a lot and making good currency. Am i ready for Uber Atizir; if not, then what gear should i upgrade. I have a 20 ex budget.

BTW: i would get kaoms... but i dont know how to sustain mana for leap slam. I use bloodmagic with my faster attacks. If i used Kaoms, i would have to take out blood magic and keep endurance charge on melee stun in. Any ideas on how to sustain mana aswell?

My gear is posted below.

Thanks,
Adam.
Is Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat Garb suitable for this build? Or koam's and belly is better?
Loving the build, one of my favorites to level, can't wait to try it out next league with the ascendancy changes, thank you for the guide and updates!
"
honerpro escribió:
"
honerpro escribió:
Hey, what should I focus on upgrading? Maybe gloves for the atk speed/leech or steel rings for int etc so I can get rid of Carnage Heart? And focus on better jewels?

Spoiler

Also unsure about my talent tree atm, if you/someone can take a look if it looks good.

also, is blood rage IAS bis enchant? or is it cyclone dmg?

Anyone? :)

Post #1 would answer that. As well as my other reply to you. And path of building.
Editado por útlima vez por Artwebb1986 en 17 feb. 2018 10:38:16

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional