[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey Guys,

I defeated Uber Atziri and Shaper with this build.

One question. I would love to use Kaom's Heart for the additional health (currently at 5,403). However, if i take out "blood magic" and leave in Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, i run our of mana pretty fast. How do i sustain mana while leap slamming, assuming i'm using kaoms heart?

Thanks.
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Badtwo escribió:
Love the build. Just hit 72 and wondering how much mana should I shoot for to run 2 curses...I have a plus 1 amulet, but not enough mana to sustain it ( plus it says not enough mana)? I have been switching to Enfeeble on bosses.

You should be able to run blasphemy/enf/vuln no problem. Should have 30% mana free which is plenty.

I use blasph/enf/vuln/blood rage in my helm

Thank you for the response, My total mana is 644 at level 75. With both running I have 193 left. 30 percent would be 193.2 I think.

Maybe I just need to be higher level and I went to 2 curses too soon? Are there any gems that I should not be leveling besides CWDT / IC ? Maybe that is my issue. They both run ( albeit with the icons greyed out saying not enough mana )until until I get in to a really big mob and then I lose enf.
Editado por útlima vez por Badtwo en 19 feb. 2018 21:25:32
lovely build, tyvm for a titanic work and patient answers to questions, Ahfack!
Quick question: thе pantheon described on the first page is still relevant, considering that the reflect was cut out?
currently my gear

Spoiler

fixed
Editado por útlima vez por knyx123 en 20 feb. 2018 13:31:18
will this build still work for 3.2.0 ?
"
Gendia escribió:
will this build still work for 3.2.0 ?

Probably, though that could be definitively answered when the new slayer ascendancy is announced. Though after seeing that pathfinder wasn't really changed, I doubt slayer will see significant changes.
i have a question, how you find new berseker for this build? I think about new rage in berseker subclass it's be viable for this build ?
I try to do this build for 3.2 but with Champion Ascendancy
Could anyone take a look at my gear/gems and see why I am having low mana issues when running Vuln/ Enfeeb? Should I not be leveling my curse gems this high? I even gave up some life on a ring for mana and it didnt help. Too low a level to run 2 curses?

killed shaper for the first time, was using atziri and got the sword as a drop, 6 linked it with 20 fusings so swapped to starforge build, loving it!

also managed to craft sick gloves;

since no res on em so craft some boots,
. but still no luck with steel rings... how to best craft them?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional