[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Just wanted to say thanks for a stellar build and guide, it's the most fun I've had playing to date. I will be trying a ST build to start 3.2, but if it isn't fun, I'll definitely be hopping over to this again. Well done!
deleted
Editado por útlima vez por vegetablecake en 16 abr. 2019 16:49:23
They posted the Slayer Ascendancy looks like we lost stun immunity but overall pretty decent changes even buffs. Waiting for Ahfack to comment.
"
magicbeluga escribió:
They posted the Slayer Ascendancy looks like we lost stun immunity but overall pretty decent changes even buffs. Waiting for Ahfack to comment.

We got buffed overall. PHYSICAL REFLECT IMMUNITY, 5% inc AoE and 30% Inc dmg. You can't be stunned while cycloning anyway so this was overall a very nice buff for us :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 25 feb. 2018 20:21:17
What ascendancy path would you take now, Ahfack? Head towards Bane of Legends first or Brutal Fervour?
"
What ascendancy path would you take now, Ahfack? Head towards Bane of Legends first or Brutal Fervour?

Our damage is pretty good while leveling using the main 3-4 supports and blasph/vuln, so I'd recommend going for the leech first.

1. Endless Hunger
2. Brutal Fervour
3. Headsman
4. Bane of Legends

It's going to be very important to do Uber lab as soon as you feel comfortable in order to get that 20% Cull. Until you complete Uber Lab, you could still achieve culling strike by putting culling strike support gem in your leap slam. Leaping on bosses once they get to low life is pretty handy (used to do that with my champion. 20q culling support also adds attack speed to your leap.
Would you say this variant of cyclone is overall superior to an ngamahu cyclone build? By superior, i mean in terms of dps, overall tankiness and ease of gearing.
"
GeneralDurph escribió:
Would you say this variant of cyclone is overall superior to an ngamahu cyclone build? By superior, i mean in terms of dps, overall tankiness and ease of gearing.

ngamahu is way cheaper, but the survivability and boss damage isn't there. This build takes investment but pays off a lot for endgame content.
I want to do this build in 3.2, but want to dedicate early first week plus to farming uber lab.
Would you make any changes to the tree of setup for that to be as smooth as possible?
@Ahfack

I was wondering if you have a prefered build to start a league (a "farming build"), or you just go with the build you want to try/enjoy ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional