[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Ancestral83 escribió:
-

Holy crap, well first off - you're english is fine - don't worry about that. Secondly, that's a lot to try to answer. I'm on my phone atm and heading to work for about 10 hours. I'll try to get back to you about this later.

Did you (or someone else) already analyze the difference between the trees discussed above? I like the idea to take the life/armour nodes instead of attack speed. I am playing T15 now and have absolitely no problems with killing. Sure, Guardians and Shaper have 'slightley more' HP.
Is it worth for end game content to invest in additional survivability or should I prefer more attack speed to kill faster?
Hi and thanks for this really fun build.

I have a question about the maim gem socketed in the weapon.

The vulnerability curse have 20% chance to apply maim on enemy hit. Is it good to keep maim gem on weapon or it's more valuable to replace it by a faster attack ?

"
e1saad escribió:
Hello Ahfack! Thanks for very nice build) Can you tell me, plz, can i use Taste of hate flask?

Ofc u can, but she will not work.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
"
meph64 escribió:
Hi and thanks for this really fun build.

I have a question about the maim gem socketed in the weapon.

The vulnerability curse have 20% chance to apply maim on enemy hit. Is it good to keep maim gem on weapon or it's more valuable to replace it by a faster attack ?

on main page, ctrl+F MAIM

in the faq
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Hikakundesu escribió:
"
e1saad escribió:
Hello Ahfack! Thanks for very nice build) Can you tell me, plz, can i use Taste of hate flask?

Ofc u can, but she will not work.

hahahaha awesome answer. It would work for defensive physical mitigation but that's about it. No offensive traits to be had.
"
Tiffiklotz escribió:
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
Ancestral83 escribió:
-

Holy crap, well first off - you're english is fine - don't worry about that. Secondly, that's a lot to try to answer. I'm on my phone atm and heading to work for about 10 hours. I'll try to get back to you about this later.

Did you (or someone else) already analyze the difference between the trees discussed above? I like the idea to take the life/armour nodes instead of attack speed. I am playing T15 now and have absolitely no problems with killing. Sure, Guardians and Shaper have 'slightley more' HP.
Is it worth for end game content to invest in additional survivability or should I prefer more attack speed to kill faster?

I have not had time. In the end, do what feels best for you. As stated in the guide, these trees are just guidelines. The beauty of this build is you can change it to your liking. If you want to be more tanky, you can do that. If you want to do more damage, you can do that too.
Today I sold my Atziri's and bought a Starforge instead. I feel like the damage didn't change much (on Paper I lost almost 50% dps, fully buffed from 430k to 270k), but I am way tankier now. Also the increased attackspeed makes mapping easier.
Ty for build, what item next to upgrade?
Spoiler

"
IlumasDyawo escribió:
Today I sold my Atziri's and bought a Starforge instead. I feel like the damage didn't change much (on Paper I lost almost 50% dps, fully buffed from 430k to 270k), but I am way tankier now. Also the increased attackspeed makes mapping easier.

You really shouldnt have lost 50% dps since starforge even has higher pdps. Did you not change axe nodes to swords?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Idk my only problem is getting 1 shot by random shit here and there. and taking 10% xp loss after spending the hours to get it... simply frustrating

WHat makes you tanker from starforge? i cant see it just being the 90-100 hp
Editado por útlima vez por umx en 15 ene. 2018 23:13:20

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional