[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
IlumasDyawo escribió:
Today I sold my Atziri's and bought a Starforge instead. I feel like the damage didn't change much (on Paper I lost almost 50% dps, fully buffed from 430k to 270k), but I am way tankier now. Also the increased attackspeed makes mapping easier.

You must not have switched the axe nodes for the sword nodes. Since i sold my Atziri for only a 698pdps starforge and my damage went up.
Which endgame unique should I be looking to get first Disfavour, Kaom's, Daresso's?
"
Azoth33 escribió:
Which endgame unique should I be looking to get first Disfavour, Kaom's, Daresso's?

Kaom's. Relatively cheap and massive HP boost.
"
demondied1 escribió:
"
IlumasDyawo escribió:
Today I sold my Atziri's and bought a Starforge instead. I feel like the damage didn't change much (on Paper I lost almost 50% dps, fully buffed from 430k to 270k), but I am way tankier now. Also the increased attackspeed makes mapping easier.

You really shouldnt have lost 50% dps since starforge even has higher pdps. Did you not change axe nodes to swords?

I sure did
"
IlumasDyawo escribió:
"
demondied1 escribió:
"
IlumasDyawo escribió:

You really shouldnt have lost 50% dps since starforge even has higher pdps. Did you not change axe nodes to swords?

I sure did

You also lost 2 Levels on 5 Support Gems each.
I´ve never fully compared Starforge and Disfavour but the Axe version feels just more likeable for me.
i always see in global people praising starforge, but never the axe it seems odd to me..
"
umx escribió:
Idk my only problem is getting 1 shot by random shit here and there. and taking 10% xp loss after spending the hours to get it... simply frustrating

WHat makes you tanker from starforge? i cant see it just being the 90-100 hp

I am using an CWDT with Immortal Call and that has been saving my ass along with the leech.

I am thinkin on going Blood Magic to get that sweet life, my planned tree in case I go that route:
http://poeurl.com/bJ83
Editado por útlima vez por gadereel en 16 ene. 2018 11:20:17
Thx for the great build Ahfack, easy to follow and fun to play.

I would appreciate it if you or anyone could advise on what I should be going for next...

This is my first lvl 89 char and I've lost my way a bit on what gear to go for next or if my tree is as good as it could be, any advice would be appreciated.

I can't quite afford a Kaom's yet, just hoping there maybe some quick whens someone can identify.

Thanks again!
"
gadereel escribió:
"
umx escribió:
Idk my only problem is getting 1 shot by random shit here and there. and taking 10% xp loss after spending the hours to get it... simply frustrating

I am using an CWDT with Immortal Call and that has been saving my ass along with the leech.

I am thinkin on going Blood Magic to get that sweet life, my planned tree in case I go that route:

wat gems did u remove to put that in? i feel like the sword tree brings u closer to more life nodes then the axe route

also going into blood magic your going to end up with 2kish in reserve...if you got enfeeble and vul on
Editado por útlima vez por umx en 16 ene. 2018 12:22:36
"
umx escribió:
"
gadereel escribió:
"
umx escribió:

wat gems did u remove to put that in? i feel like the sword tree brings u closer to more life nodes then the axe route

also going into blood magic your going to end up with 2kish in reserve...if you got enfeeble and vul on

I went blood magic with this build. Only after I cleared all content with the intended setup, then I tried to tweak it a bit for fun.

Blood magic works surprisingly well. I have 8.4K life with devoto's, 9K life with a rare helm. +1 curse carnage heart, with vuln on hit gloves and CWDT enfeeble, so no life reserved. Damage on full life gem works surprisingly well with blood magic. If you look closely, there's a fraction of each section where your damage is lower, it's literally a flicker you can't even see in your dps screen. I'd say 90-95% of the time your damage on full life gem works just fine, as long as you're leeching of course.

It's fun to have 9k life against bosses! I am tanking the shaper slam, makes for a laid back play style and of course no mana issues :)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional