[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Mopstah escribió:
I went blood magic with this build. Only after I cleared all content with the intended setup, then I tried to tweak it a bit for fun.

Blood magic works surprisingly well. I have 8.4K life with devoto's, 9K life with a rare helm. +1 curse carnage heart, with vuln on hit gloves and CWDT enfeeble, so no life reserved. Damage on full life gem works surprisingly well with blood magic. If you look closely, there's a fraction of each section where your damage is lower, it's literally a flicker you can't even see in your dps screen. I'd say 90-95% of the time your damage on full life gem works just fine, as long as you're leeching of course.

It's fun to have 9k life against bosses! I am tanking the shaper slam, makes for a laid back play style and of course no mana issues :)

Pretty much this all I'm aiming for.
Btw, guys, how is considered dmg from Retch? Any formula?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
why is Kaom's Heart the best choise?
I am currently using 5L Belly instead of Kaoms. I have 5.2k life, with Kaoms it will be 5.8k Life. For me, this is the only benefit. But i will lose some all Res and minimum a 5L skill.
So, why Kaoms?
9k hp jesus.. yea i am only at 6k at 90 with devo. can you link ur gloves be interested to check em out..
"
Laussch escribió:
why is Kaom's Heart the best choise?
I am currently using 5L Belly instead of Kaoms. I have 5.2k life, with Kaoms it will be 5.8k Life. For me, this is the only benefit. But i will lose some all Res and minimum a 5L skill.
So, why Kaoms?

the way he designed it im guessing is too not need those extra sockets so kaoms is best for more life..now granted if i had starforge im sure id have 2-300 mroe hp

Editado por útlima vez por umx en 16 ene. 2018 14:25:19
"
gadereel escribió:
"
Mopstah escribió:
I went blood magic with this build. Only after I cleared all content with the intended setup, then I tried to tweak it a bit for fun.

Blood magic works surprisingly well. I have 8.4K life with devoto's, 9K life with a rare helm. +1 curse carnage heart, with vuln on hit gloves and CWDT enfeeble, so no life reserved. Damage on full life gem works surprisingly well with blood magic. If you look closely, there's a fraction of each section where your damage is lower, it's literally a flicker you can't even see in your dps screen. I'd say 90-95% of the time your damage on full life gem works just fine, as long as you're leeching of course.

It's fun to have 9k life against bosses! I am tanking the shaper slam, makes for a laid back play style and of course no mana issues :)

Pretty much this all I'm aiming for.

I absolutely love blood magic! My original 2H guy was actually blood magic on tree as well because I was mainly PvP, and I used Explosive Arrow as an offhand swap for ranged attacks (area dmg/global dmg/attack speed all boosts EA as well).

I used vulnerability on hit gloves as well:

I also used a +1 curse Bloodgrip which was phenomenal in PvP:

This was back in 2.5 and before. I did Cyclone and Earthquake as the main melee skills. With EA swap.

However, I was champion because you couldn't rely solely on leech in PvP since people could easily have the node "Bloodless" on tree that prevents your enemies from leeching from you, or they could just swap to sin trek boots.

Pic of me around this time frame with a lot of my Alt Art stuff before I sold them all in order to start crafting:

3D:

2D:

Old PVP Build Reveal Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591620

If you guys would like, I could link a blood magic variant for this build as well. Let me know if you want this option, however vuln-on-hit gloves would be MANDATORY, and Enfeeble on bosses will be a bit more touch and go.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 16 ene. 2018 15:36:28
I would be interested to see the blood magic build.. I was looking at the gloves on poe trade and good god trying to get the right stats is meh

im also trying to fig out how i have more armor then you, but less phy dmg reduction.
Editado por útlima vez por umx en 16 ene. 2018 15:44:03
"
umx escribió:
I would be interested to see the blood magic build.. I was looking at the gloves on poe trade and good god trying to get the right stats is meh

im also trying to fig out how i have more armor then you, but less phy dmg reduction.

endurance charges?
Pantheon?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
umx escribió:

endurance charges?
Pantheon?

soul of arakaali,
soul of yugul and 3 endurance charges, 7100 armor 49% reduc..

I guess i also missed 3 skill point quests so i did those.. now i am at 6110h0 at 90..

Which version is the fastest mapper? Let's say shaped vaults with full sextants etc. Starforge / Disfavour or Ngamahu's?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional