[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
umx escribió:
hmm i didnt not, i was enjoying that regen.. but i will give that a shot.. and see how it goes.

you said you like starforge... any reason why sword over axe?

no reason really. it was slightly more damage with 100 flat life which let me drop a ring for doedres to get a cheaper dual curse setup running. they are really similar damage-wise (within 5%) so just go with whatever you want to use
ahh gotcha. ya i got lucky and grabbed that carnage heart for 6ex earlier, so i could get rid of doedre
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
InPoEWeTrust escribió:

is it recommended to stay disfavour? sitting at only 4.8k life atm. is there any damage nodes i should spec out of for now for the 5 scion life nodes and the 3 jewel nodes ive yet to grab? pros and cons to switching to starforge and is it worth it is a bigger question. i know i need to eventually replace my rings and get another pair of backup gloves to risk annuling the ones i have to try and remove the fire res for something else. in the end im just looking to shread bosses fasteer than what I currently am. sitting at 110k in hideout and hit between 151k and 191k in maps. currently wearing a brute force in my jewel socket for the int

current dps in pob with charges is 310k with 4.8khp. adding lion's roar and sulphur flask takes you to 410k. adding a starforge and switching the tree takes you to 418k but you go to almost 5.6k life. they are really similar and it's more personal preference than a 'best option'. i like starforge more myself

besides getting double max phys steel rings, is there anything i should be doing to push it higher after that? i know i someday need daresso's salute but with them 3ex+ each and none for sale with +1 curse already.. im stuck waiting for that in standard. i saw some topics saying to give vaal pact a try but then doesnt that hurt us when using blood rage?
Editado por útlima vez por InPoEWeTrust en 14 ene. 2018 21:51:19
thanks Crazy vaal pact is night and day difference,,, I had to give up 400 hp to grab it now to change out passive points.. but ill get those back later.
"
InPoEWeTrust escribió:
besides getting double max phys steel rings, is there anything i should be doing to push it higher after that? i know i someday need daresso's salute but with them 3ex+ each and none for sale with +1 curse already.. im stuck waiting for that in standard. i saw some topics saying to give vaal pact a try but then doesnt that hurt us when using blood rage?

helm enchant is pretty nice and not too expensive. would personally go for 12% as on blood rage as it makes leaping around a bit faster as well. but yeah apart from GG rings there isn't much else to change.

vaal pact is fine with blood rage as a slayer cause the leech continuing at full life will always keep us topped up. i personally run with a writhing jar to give overleech at the start of maps and it also helps keep up 'damage if killed recently' mods and headsman ascendency damage/aoe during bosses, especially those fuckers with immune phases
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 ene. 2018 22:06:32
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
InPoEWeTrust escribió:

helm enchant is pretty nice and not too expensive. would personally go for 12% as on blood rage as it makes leaping around a bit faster as well. but yeah apart from GG rings there isn't much else to change.

vaal pact is fine with blood rage as a slayer cause the leech continuing at full life will always keep us topped up. i personally run with a writhing jar to give overleech at the start of maps and it also helps keep up 'damage if killed recently' mods and headsman ascendency damage/aoe during bosses, especially those fuckers with immune phases

alright. tyvm bud. i simply checked your build and copied it as much as i could. it bothers me that my life drops when not leeching but i guess long as im hitting something it wont matter
"
InPoEWeTrust escribió:

alright. tyvm bud. i simply checked your build and copied it as much as i could. it bothers me that my life drops when not leeching but i guess long as im hitting something it wont matter

writhing jar fixes that cause the little worms give you like 15seconds of leech. once you killed the first pack you shouldn't lose leech until the map is over pretty much.

would also connect the tree by going left from crimson dance up to the sword nodes. its only 3 points vs 5 going from master of the arena. that lets you use the 2 extra points on the 5% and 8% bloodless node.

apart from that it looks good, hope you enjoy it!
what improvement can I make? I can not do the laby 3

I do not know how to use
Editado por útlima vez por Folgor80 en 15 ene. 2018 2:31:41
Hello Ahfack! Thanks for very nice build) Can you tell me, plz, can i use Taste of hate flask?
"
Folgor80 escribió:
what improvement can I make? I can not do the laby 3

I do not know how to use

Those Curses are auras, turn them on and use them? Atm you have nothing to give you an additional Curse, just activate one (probably Vulnerability).

I have no clue what is going on in your Tabula, but get the Cyclone in there with the links that you see in the guide, this is not hard to do.

You can 100% do all 3 Labs as soon as you are within one or two levels of said Lab. I just plowed through this on my SSF guy that I made yesterday, and did Merc Lab at 66 with no issues. You do have to dodge Izaro a little but overall most attacks are forecasted and this is not a problem.

You need some Health pots early on or if you are poor. Really poor man setup I use right now in SSF, with very little resources:

If you can't sustain Cyclone, replace Damage on Full Life with Mana Leech Gem, this solved all my issues until I could do high levels of damage.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional