[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

I'm sure this has been asked or discussed before so I apologize if so...

160%ish inc life from tree seems a tad low for melee, even for a Slayer/leechy build. Is it because you can still pretty easily get >7k with Kaom's? I've never used a Koam's Heart before so I might just not appreciate all that raw life it has. I guess it wouldn't be tough to cut a few points for extra life in some places if preferred. Though many of the testimonies here have no issues with survivability it seems!

Good guide, might be trying this soon. I enjoyed Ngamahu Cyclone in Harb league but haven't done pure phys.
How much of our damage comes from the retch? I worked my way up to a headhunter this league and would like to use it with the build. Is it fine to use HH for mapping and retch for bossing?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
Hi guys,

@Ahfack - thanks for the new trees for starforge. I actually came across another tree for swords and would like everyone to view and comment on it.

https://pastebin.com/k6W9r6yW

This variant does not use crimson dance nor iron reflexes, nor blade of cunning or bloodletting. He also goes around the bottom and not up in the middle section (next to Master of the Arena, upwards to Beserking). Does this variant not provide a slightly more efficient layout for HP but also resistance?

You'll also notice cloth and chain is taken for the armor/evasion and total res. The build uses a QOTF as armor, but also daresso's, starforge etc etc so its a mixture of armor and evasion but looks like more evasion.

I currently assigned crimson dance and iron reflexes and sitting on lvl 84 with 4.8k life and about 6k armor. Somehow I still feel like a marshmallow.

I'm reaching out to everyone who is more knowledgeable on how this build and the mechanics work just to give me their 2c's to see if it potentially would not be better to potentially respec, and if so, why and if not, why not etc.

thank you!
Hi all,

First off, huge thx for the author for this build guide. I decided to go for it, have fairly good gear now and working on end game content.

I'm level 87 with about 5.6 k hp and have solo'd tier 12 maps so far. as long as you're leaching, you're alive. Just wanted to write another post how badass this build truly is, even when my gear was just OK, I was still doing very well.

Thanks again!
what are the chances of corrupting a daressos salute to get an additional curse?

i don't even see one for trade on poe trade
"
Lazarael escribió:
what are the chances of corrupting a daressos salute to get an additional curse?

i don't even see one for trade on poe trade

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

0.37% lol

again, it's just the absolute min-maxing setup reccomended. Carnage Heart/rare ammy is fine too if you need to use one.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
demondied1 escribió:
How much of our damage comes from the retch? I worked my way up to a headhunter this league and would like to use it with the build. Is it fine to use HH for mapping and retch for bossing?

Exceptionally little. The only way The Retch is doing significant damage anymore is if you have a legacy Vinktar (I don't play standard so I'm not even sure if Vinktar got insta-leech force removed so maybe not even). In the day of instant leech VP The Retch was doing significant damage because there was no cap on how much you could leech (thus taking leech % and increased leech % beyond that necessary for survival made sense - it directly translated to damage done - it no longer does), now the damage it can do is subject to your leech cap, and thus is capable of doing relatively low damage.

The damage it is doing is limited to 2x your maxmimum leech rate as a chaos dot for each mob (possibly not even? It is very difficult to test whether different instances of leech to your total is being applied from separate mobs thus creating the illusion of multiple mobs being affected by The Retch's reflected damage at their proportional contribution to your leech rate or whether the damage is up to your leech cap on a per mob basis - either way, it is never doing a larger chaos dot than 2x your leech cap to a singular mob and as such is unimportant as a damage source). My character is doing ~600k shaper DPS, and the retch is only contributing a 8700 DPS chaos dot on top of that, so a ~1% increase in single target damage.

Realistically I'm using the belt only for 60% increased flask duration and 15% movement speed while flasked. A wicked elder stygian vise with similar mods would definitely yield more damage. Even a darkness enthroned with nice jewels could likely be better, depending on how much you care about flasking effects.
Editado por útlima vez por Thukker en 14 ene. 2018 15:18:44
"
Thukker escribió:
"
demondied1 escribió:

Exceptionally little. The only way The Retch is doing significant damage anymore is if you have a legacy Vinktar (I don't play standard so I'm not even sure if Vinktar got insta-leech force removed so maybe not even). In the day of instant leech VP The Retch was doing significant damage because there was no cap on how much you could leech (thus taking leech % and increased leech % beyond that necessary for survival made sense - it directly translated to damage done - it no longer does), now the damage it can do is subject to your leech cap, and thus is capable of doing relatively low damage.

The damage it is doing is limited to 2x your maxmimum leech rate as a chaos dot for each mob (possibly not even? It is very difficult to test whether different instances of leech to your total is being applied from separate mobs thus creating the illusion of multiple mobs being affected by The Retch's reflected damage at their proportional contribution to your leech rate or whether the damage is up to your leech cap on a per mob basis - either way, it is never doing a larger chaos dot than 2x your leech cap to a singular mob and as such is unimportant as a damage source). My character is doing ~600k shaper DPS, and the retch is only contributing a 8700 DPS chaos dot on top of that, so a ~1% increase in single target damage.

Realistically I'm using the belt only for 60% increased flask duration and 15% movement speed while flasked. A wicked elder stygian vise with similar mods would definitely yield more damage. Even a darkness enthroned with nice jewels could likely be better, depending on how much you care about flasking effects.

Ya, retch is really just nice for a bit of supplemental damage, life, flask duration, 15move, and so on.

I actually changed my belt permanently to:

With the Jewel you see inside.

OP cuz you still get the 15% move, and it gives you good damage, res, life, and a built-in Belt of The Deceiver defensive function. I prefer this one overall for the build because you get to keep the smoothness you gain from the retch. Just have to use flasks more (but also get more charges).

This build was made before stygians existed and I also recommended a pure phys rustic belt also if you're on hardcore/feel squishy/don't want to use Retch:

Was my old one pre-stygians.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I'm fairly new to playing slayer, but this build has been working great. Can anyone help me optimise my gear? I'd like to have something better than Windscream, but I'd lose the second curse. Is it worth it?

"
infernalmachine escribió:
I'm fairly new to playing slayer, but this build has been working great. Can anyone help me optimise my gear? I'd like to have something better than Windscream, but I'd lose the second curse. Is it worth it?

2nd curse is definitely worth it. it's like 100-150k more dps or a ton more survivability with enfeeble. i would personally take doedres over boots. 30% speed on boots is too good and you also get more life than a ring

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional