[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thank you, I just bought a starforge and I'm struggling to get a good passive tree :D (I play since harbinger so I'm a bit new to the "theorycrafting" )
"
Ahfack escribió:
When I get back to the house, per community request, I'll add a Starforge tree/info to the main page!

HYPE
"
Kickowsky escribió:

Shaper down! It was my first try ever and i died only once (only because of my stupidity, as i said it was my first try ever). Cyclone is love, cyclone is life <3

Not bad for a cyclone gem with no quality.

Currently Lvl 86 and just steam rolling through the content. Tried everything from t15 rare 8 mod maps, to red elder and guardians Just havent done uber atziri or shaper because im scared LOL. So far one of the smoothest characters i have.
Starforge Trees

These trees are just guidelines, and you can adjust them to your liking.

Also, if you are playing Hardcore, I would highly suggest you use fortify and take the Rampart cluster above Crimson Dance.

Starforge Tree, no vaal pact: http://poeurl.com/bJUG

Starforge Tree, with vaal pact: http://poeurl.com/bJUK

edit: I have added them to the main thread. Enjoy!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 13 ene. 2018 13:34:56
Hi Ahfack !
Thanks for this great build u made :)

Here is my stats in Abyss League at lvl 100 (just hit 100 few h ago)

DPS in HO with Haste aura : 161k
DPS in action without Lion : 300k
DPS in action with Lion : 370k
Life : 7005

My Gear:

only what im looking for is +2 range Disfavour :)
ing: Sehemyr
"
InorganicApex escribió:
Need some input here as I'm not sure what's best. So I have my gear in order for most part, only thing left is steel rings and new gloves, question is what curse/aura setup to use. I will never afford and probably never get a +1 curse daresso's salute, so should I either a.) Use 1 steel ring + 1 doedre's, or b.) 2 steel rings + vuln and grace. I can't quite decide which myself.

if you can cap resists with a doedres then that's the way to go i think. the extra damage from running with dual offensive curses is a ton more than the damage from a ring. vulnerability and punishment both add about 150kish dps each for me on POB, whereas a mirror worthy ring only adds about 40k. or you can choose to run with one offensive aura and enfeeble which is a lot more defense than the life on a different ring
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
InorganicApex escribió:
Need some input here as I'm not sure what's best. So I have my gear in order for most part, only thing left is steel rings and new gloves, question is what curse/aura setup to use. I will never afford and probably never get a +1 curse daresso's salute, so should I either a.) Use 1 steel ring + 1 doedre's, or b.) 2 steel rings + vuln and grace. I can't quite decide which myself.

if you can cap resists with a doedres then that's the way to go i think. the extra damage from running with dual offensive curses is a ton more than the damage from a ring. vulnerability and punishment both add about 150kish dps each for me on POB, whereas a mirror worthy ring only adds about 40k. or you can choose to run with one offensive aura and enfeeble which is a lot more defense than the life on a different ring

Just what I was needing to know, thanks!
"
Ahfack escribió:
When I get back to the house, per community request, I'll add a Starforge tree/info to the main page!

Thank you!
"
InorganicApex escribió:
Just what I was needing to know, thanks!

you could also run a carnage heart or nice rare with +1 curse. then you can run two good steel rings. that will be higher damage overall but you lose out on the movement speed on full life and extra area on cyclone. up to you which you decide to go with

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional