[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
HeideTV escribió:
15% Cyclone AS or 40% Cyclone Damage on Devoto's Devotion? I'm sure the difference is minor, but I'd still like to know

Attack speed. Always.
I'm 40 now, with my current weapon I'm typing, I'm a bit weak with 75% resist all and 1334 life. The question is if I cyclone on the weapon to play cyclone or I stay like that? but I am slow with cyclone.

Someone should totally post a passive tree for Starforge, I have a 6L Disfavour and it definitely does work but I like the life on Starforge, how it looks, and also have never used one myself :P
"
InorganicApex escribió:
Someone should totally post a passive tree for Starforge, I have a 6L Disfavour and it definitely does work but I like the life on Starforge, how it looks, and also have never used one myself :P

It's pretty simple, regret out the Cleaving/Slaughter Axe nodes and take the sword ones right below it. Take out the splitting strikes axe node and get blade of the cunning.

I just sold my atziri for a starforge and liking it alot better. Only sits at 80% chance to cause bleeding but with the speed of the cyclone attacks I haven't noticed at all. Im only lvl 92 since i've only been doing lvl15+ maps I die on the bosses max 2 times, since i dont care lol
Editado por útlima vez por Artwebb1986 en 12 ene. 2018 20:43:08
"
InorganicApex escribió:

I do Starforge Slayer. You can check my tree and gear at

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ofnir_/characters?characterName=IDUNNOWHATTOSAY

Lvl 87 + 30ex investment and still getting oneshottet occasionally in T12, especially those whirling Abyss boneclaw-things rape me like im made of paper. Resis are overcapped ofc. Either i miss a major point somewhere or this build only truly works with mirror/legacy gear like Ahfack has.
Editado por útlima vez por deimudda69 en 13 ene. 2018 0:08:47
"
deimudda69 escribió:

Lvl 87 + 30ex investment and still getting oneshottet occasionally in T12, especially those whirling Abyss boneclaw-things rape me like im made of paper. Resis are overcapped ofc. Either i miss a major point somewhere or this build only truly works with mirror/legacy gear like Ahfack has.

Those guys do physical damage.

I would replace the divination distillate or a DPS flask for a Basalt Flask. Get rid of Iron Reflexes. Drop some damage nodes for life. You don't have +1 curse so you only one of the curses is active. I would replace endurance charge on melee stun with blood magic so you can leap around and not worry about mana.
You help me? Look my stuff upstair.
Ty
"
Nexeroth escribió:
This has been a very fun build for the league. I finally got a +1 curse amulet (carnage heart, not daresso's :( ) so i'm pretty content in calling the build completed for the most part. Successfully killed all guardians very easily (except for minotaur) and shaper as well (2 deaths, only my second kill though, so not too shabby). Have not tried uber atziri since upgrading steel rings and +1 curse, but will try to over the next few days.

For now I am going to use my non +1 curse daresso's for mapping and my +1 curse carnage heart for any bossing etc. I'm fine with swapping that in and out, and honestly feel like the carnage heart might be a little bit better for bossing with the added leech, and not requiring full life all the time etc.

What does the +1 curse plz ? thx for responding !
Hello,

Thank you for the guide! This build feels amazing to play and is so much fun!

I have no problem with most of the content and it takes really nasty map mods or sextans'es to kill me. I'm looking for upgrades any advice? Getting carnage heart with +1 curse is not realistic at the moment as it goes for 30ex+ and there is no daresso's salute with such mod but I imagine it would be just twice as much at least.

Almost everything here I have either crafted myself or found myself as I was starting as SSF. Now I have switched to trade league so options are now open.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional