[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ancestral83 escribió:
-

Holy crap, well first off - you're english is fine - don't worry about that. Secondly, that's a lot to try to answer. I'm on my phone atm and heading to work for about 10 hours. I'll try to get back to you about this later.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Thats nice, thx a lot.

And no hurry =) im still levling!!

"
NinjaDesu escribió:
So I'm rtying this build, everything worked great so far, cleared some t15 with ease but sometimes I die.
I got 5.8k hp with my setup and 52k tooltip dps with chance to bleed
Character - CyAtSignK
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NinjaDesu/characters
1. I don't really know which is better; Chance to Bleed or Damage on Full Life, My tooltip dps in hideout with Chance to Bleed is 52k but with Damage on Full life it's 66k so I'd like to know if it's better or is the bleed actually much better (bleed dps is 1378-2079 doesn't seem to cover the 14k difference)
2. Got about 8ex worth of currency, wondering on how do I improve the build (with The Retch I'm missing 20% lightning and fire res but I have a good rustic that's just fine res and life wise).

What I want to achieve through this build is to manage all content of the game (Shaper and Uber Atziri basically and to do so I'm pretty sure I'm missing tackiness (life mitigations) and dps, so how do I achieve this?

BTW
sorry that I didn't link the items here I just don't know how to and hopefully its enough :D
Thanks in advance.

Can anyone help?
Editado por útlima vez por NinjaDesu en 13 ene. 2018 6:38:09
This has been a very fun build for the league. I finally got a +1 curse amulet (carnage heart, not daresso's :( ) so i'm pretty content in calling the build completed for the most part. Successfully killed all guardians very easily (except for minotaur) and shaper as well (2 deaths, only my second kill though, so not too shabby). Have not tried uber atziri since upgrading steel rings and +1 curse, but will try to over the next few days.

For now I am going to use my non +1 curse daresso's for mapping and my +1 curse carnage heart for any bossing etc. I'm fine with swapping that in and out, and honestly feel like the carnage heart might be a little bit better for bossing with the added leech, and not requiring full life all the time etc.
If i play with a full aurabot (13 auras) do i have to change the cyclone setup in any way? Like swapping out brutality gem for something else?
Hey,

I have been cruising through most of the content with this build until I tried to do t16 maps, then I got absolutely crushed by all the t16 bosses except Hydra because well its Hydra. I have most of the required gear only missing a few pieces and yet it feels like I have stalled on t16. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my char/tree and see where I am going wrong.

Thank you in advance.
"
Nexeroth escribió:
This has been a very fun build for the league. I finally got a +1 curse amulet (carnage heart, not daresso's :( ) so i'm pretty content in calling the build completed for the most part. Successfully killed all guardians very easily (except for minotaur) and shaper as well (2 deaths, only my second kill though, so not too shabby). Have not tried uber atziri since upgrading steel rings and +1 curse, but will try to over the next few days.

For now I am going to use my non +1 curse daresso's for mapping and my +1 curse carnage heart for any bossing etc. I'm fine with swapping that in and out, and honestly feel like the carnage heart might be a little bit better for bossing with the added leech, and not requiring full life all the time etc.

Once you've acquired a Disfavour/Starforge and have taken all the leech on the tree, taking any more leech is functionally pointless. At even just ~5% leech with ~150% increased leech rate (achieved with just the tree and ascendancy) you will hit the leech cap from the first moment you graze a single enemy with cyclone. The leech on Carnage Heart is doing actually nothing for you, and you'd be better off just leaving your Daresso's on all the time. The only way to improve your leech rate at this point is to get more life.

"
Evilbattletoad escribió:
Hey,

I have been cruising through most of the content with this build until I tried to do t16 maps, then I got absolutely crushed by all the t16 bosses except Hydra because well its Hydra. I have most of the required gear only missing a few pieces and yet it feels like I have stalled on t16. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my char/tree and see where I am going wrong.

Thank you in advance.

Take Vaal Pact. Skipping VP before the nerf made a lot of sense because it removed a lot of the inherent defensive advantages of slayer overleech (notably that it continues to regenerate health while not applying DPS) and because you could achieve significant maximum leech rate without VP. Now with the nerfed VP not negating slayer overleech and having removed the 10% max leech rate from Brutal Fervor and nerfing the other max leech rate nodes on the tree, it makes no sense to not take VP.
Editado por útlima vez por Thukker en 11 ene. 2018 14:23:02
Hello I have looked at your build however I just start the game and I would like to know what equipment should I take to start can you give me some examples for levels 10 20 30 40 50 ...
and the gems to use
thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por Folgor80 en 11 ene. 2018 15:52:35
"
Folgor80 escribió:
Hello I have looked at your build however I just start the game and I would like to know what equipment should I take to start can you give me some examples for levels 10 20 30 40 50 ...
and the gems to use
thank you.

Play with Sunder skill gem, you can get it at level 12. Then at level 13 you can go two-handed axe called Limbsplit. From start you can use Wanderlust boots, Tabula Rasa chest (6linked white chest with no stats), Goldrim head and at level 8 you can use Meginord's Girdle belt. There is more but those should get you going pretty nice forward. :) I see you have a level 75 Raider in Abyss league so you should have some currency to buy those stuff if you dont already have them.
Editado por útlima vez por Laijnuz en 11 ene. 2018 16:16:20
thank you for the answer actually I had started one but I find it too fragile so I'll try your build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional