[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Ancestral83 escribió:
Hi,

and thanks for that great Guide. I started playing Cyclone yesterday following strait your Guide and im still 1hitting everthing on the way (im 61 now, says i can equip Kondos Pride now what doubles the Damage from Terminus Est nearly). This feels really funny. At the moment i wear kondos 5link, unlinked belly, 2 res/liferings without damage, no helm so far, wanderlust and haemophilia (because so i have 90% Bleedchance and massiv bleeddamage).

I was checking the Skilltree and i have a little Question, escpecially because im going to use Swords maybe (much cheaper at the Moment... my Kondos with 430 Dmg and 5 Link = 12 C, Starforge is about 5Ex vs Atziri 10Ex... do expensive for me). I think btw. that this Kondo`s Sword is really no bad option for this price when using Resolute Techniques i think? The downside of not leeching at critting is negated, so we get a more than 350% phys damage sword. Thats not so far to starforge. Sure the Axe would be better but not for this price. //Haze i think deals significant lower damage doesnt it?

Sword have another nice Point i feel, because you get 1 more Weaponrange on the Swordwheel on the botten left side.

But my real Quest is: I wonder, why you go the Tree UP from Master the Arena, i can save some Points by going on the way botten left, from Crimson to Swordwheel (Sword is 1 Point under Axe, so maybe the saving points differ a litte).

BUT:

Going on the botten left side, i can take Bloodless and Juggernaut Note in the Tree = 33 % more Life!

What i miss for that = the attack speed under the scion life wheel and 1 Juwelslot therer

My: Tree (106 Points)
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAOsACxQAAHKbLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670CgXhPvTmFSRZphIRpVWp8tMEWpZrYhYHTxKaWPYG8nmmohVSz7iiInINw9B3XApoZgOlIOPBRxG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-Yxf46-oY9zJ82XKpxPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRQthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfHasz37z3Whl2XyCB7yfGJH8SxRNrj5nm-RRUEfvDhQgXz-XeQmWOQ4uU9NvRJ5Tu7KAhrSFpyefpTUMcDu29WEAAAAAAA==

Your: Tree (106 Points)
https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAOsACxQAAHKbLV85ivDEgrCrvqdlTb02R36E2amUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670CgXhPvTmFSRZphIRpVWp8tMEWpZrYhYHTxKaWPYG8nmmohVSz7iiInINw9B3XApoZgOlIOPBRxG6oQ8PJagTrBB9d-Yxf46-oY9zJ82XKpxPbGrjwtg1-DzLc-_grYvTWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRQthr2xo8vAfogAEs8BmPAXvfHasz37z3Whl2XyCB7yfGJH8SxRNrj5nm-RRUEfvDhQgXz-XeQmWOQ4uU9NvRJ5Tu7KAhrSFpyefpTUMcDu29WEAAAAAAA==

Is that Attackspeed so important that i can miss up about 30% Life? Would be nice, if you answer me, maybe i didnt understant something wrong.

What i really wonder too, is it worth to take Ironreflexes? Insted of IronR + Leech above it, we could get again more life by investing on life up area (Devontion = 5 Points 18% life).

Maybe it is because my Equipment is most times so bad, that i need more life than you with this incredible stuff.

However, maybe my opinions could be discussed.

Dont you think my tree is, especially for lower gear/sword, bett optimized?

Thanks a lot and
Happy Zocking!

Mobile atm, so can't look at too much, but yes sword pathing will be different than Axe pathing. This build was made specifically with Disfavour in mind. If you would like to use starforge, go for it - I'm sure it'll be fine. You sound like a smart guy, and I'm sure common sense will allow you to be smart with your points as well :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Reposting from last page so it doesn't get looked over:

Hey guys! Mobile today, so can't contribute too much, only what I see at face value.

If you want to use a Starforge, then use a Starforge and keep it moving. This has already been discussed in the thread many times and is in the FAQ.

As far as calculating everything in PoB: Not exactly accurate with this build. There will always be theory results and actual applied results.

Also, the Ruthless bleed stacks from our totem isn't mentioned at all. In fact, looking at the character sheet on my phone that was used for calculating dmg, you don't even use AW Totem at all! You are no longer comparing Disfavour/Starforge on THIS build, but your build. My build doesn't only use cyclone on bosses, but a combination of Cyclone and AW. AW totem is extremely useful for bosses, and is discussed multiple times; in the thread and in the video. Our cyclone bleed stacks are not what matter as much on shaper, but our Totem's Ruthless bleed stacks.

If we have 100% chance to bleed with our cyclone, then our totem has 75%, due to no chance to bleed support gem. Every 3 hits is a ruthless hit, with a 75% chance to build a ruthless bleed stack in conjunction with crimson dance. With Starforge, the chance for a ruthless hit to build a bleed stack is lower. You can calculate this in PoB all you want, but this part has many variables and will never reflect real world application.

Also, shaper isn't the only content in the game. The real-world 100% uptime of FREE onslaught we gain from our axe nodes is very nice during mapping, and if your clear speed is optimal, you often have onslaught up when you are fighting a boss as well.

As stated in the guide, this was made in standard. Axe is 2.5ex, Starforge is 3ex in standard - Check for yourself. There are a lot more axes floating around on standard than starforges, thus making them cheaper overall. In league, more people farm shaper because many would consider him easier than Uber Atziri. Isn't it funny we measure dick size in this game on PoB in shaper DPS when he's not even the hardest boss in game? hahaha :)

In conclusion:

Starforge is a great sword, and plenty of other builds showcase that. If you'd like to use a starforge, use a starforge - However I prefer Disfavour. Consider me an axe man I guess :). I made this build specifically with a disfavour in mind.
Decisions decisions.... :(

@Ahfack - let's say due to cost of disfavor...what other axe would closely compare? a rare 5l/6l (although not keen on that)? For me it's a cost thing but also don't want to lose out on dps or what the mechanic around this build is built on. I'm a noob so don't want to contradict the build in a sense...or have some further input on how these mechanics and the alternatives work
The important point missed here is that between those two weapons, you get a build viable to beat all the content the game has to offer, I also went Starforge because its cheaper and packs a punch, I get my onlaught effect 24/7 and 100% bleed chance thanks to the 80% in the tree and the vulnerability curse 20%. I might do an investment with the totem but I am using khaoms and that leaves me without much room for the sockets.
So in a nutshell...both weapons will clear ALL content of the game...budget allowing go axe, otherwise go sword
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
Decisions decisions.... :(

@Ahfack - let's say due to cost of disfavor...what other axe would closely compare? a rare 5l/6l (although not keen on that)? For me it's a cost thing but also don't want to lose out on dps or what the mechanic around this build is built on. I'm a noob so don't want to contradict the build in a sense...or have some further input on how these mechanics and the alternatives work

There's been guys on here doing shaper with a kitavas feast lol
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
So in a nutshell...both weapons will clear ALL content of the game...budget allowing go axe, otherwise go sword

Correct
Other question...can one use Doryani's belt whilst saving for The Retch?
"
Stinkving3r escribió:
Other question...can one use Doryani's belt whilst saving for The Retch?

Sure, however I'd recommend an affordable stygian vise first
I'm considering using a 6L (belly or bronn's?) for AW instead of Kaom's Heart. I really like having Immortal call for those random near death experiences. If I did, about how much life difference would there be and what gems would be good to link with AW as a 6L?
Editado por útlima vez por jhayeehl en 10 ene. 2018 13:37:18

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional