[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Short Question why we dont use Vaal Pact and Hatchet Master instead of some Life nodes (15%) Warriors Blood and Berserking, seems the better solution without losing to much life, but getting surveabiltiy through immense lifeleech and more dmg through hatchet then berserking.

greetz
"
TheiNyx escribió:
Hello there, really awesome build Ahfack i am enjoying playing it really much.
I have some trouble with Guardians and stuff tho.
Also i don't know what i should do, because i can't get a +1 Daressos should i put in another aura instead of vulnerability ? Maybe you can help me
Thanks in advance and here is my gear :

use Blasphemy + Vulne and Haste aura :) i use this confing and its best if u cant get +1 curse amu
ing: Sehemyr

Doing this build but with Starforge. It's a functionally null difference from Disfavour, perhaps better in the best case scenario tbh. Missing out on 20% chance to bleed when you're attacking 7+ times per second results in a fractionally non-existent loss in bleed DPS while Starforge is capable of more straight cyclone DPS anyways, and the ranges on both weapons are identical (thanks to +1 range from Razor's Edge and 20% AOE on Starforge itself). Not to mention 90+ flat life is awesome. EDIT: And perhaps more importantly for league guys - a decent Starforge is 11ex, a decent Disfavour is 16ex.

I think that Tombfist is likely the best glove option here that is not being talked about. Decent life, decent attack speed, and most importantly it gives you intimidate (huge DPS buff against bosses) without having to drop The Retch and the option to use a blind jewel (which is a huge survivability boost against bosses, especially when using a jade flask - 6% to blind seems low, but again, at 7+ APS and your warchief whacking away it's virtually guaranteed to be permanently up) without sacrificing a better non-abyss jewel on the tree. This creates a scenario where you're dedicating rings and boots to resist city, but that's a worth trade-off. Intimidate and blind are too good to pass up on imo.

Divination Distillate should be mentioned as well, especially when using a Retch and Blood Rage. Blood Rage ensures the effect is permanently up, and you get 18% IIQ and take 16% less elemental damage - what is not to like there?
Editado por útlima vez por Thukker en 8 ene. 2018 16:11:34
"
blajo escribió:
use Blasphemy + Vulne and Haste aura :) i use this confing and its best if u cant get +1 curse amu

how do you sustain your mana with this setup? With both auras turned on you are left with 15% of your mana and in my situation its just too low to keep jumping/cycloning around the map.
"
gianmk escribió:
got my slayer to 91 and did all content except for uber atziri. This build is good at everything but best at nothing. basically it's good at clear maps and boss killing but it's not the best melee build for clear nor the best melee build for boss killing. guess that's just how the cyclone skills is.

for the people who think about trying this build. dont get fooled by OP stats. He have basically best item at every slot on his inventory. for 30 ex investment you are looking at 60% of his dps and 6-7k hp. great build nonetheless.

Any other build you recommend? And would this build be fine if I told a friend to use as a league starter?
"
Thukker escribió:

Doing this build but with Starforge. It's a functionally null difference from Disfavour, perhaps better in the best case scenario tbh. Missing out on 20% chance to bleed when you're attacking 7+ times per second results in a fractionally non-existent loss in bleed DPS while Starforge is capable of more straight cyclone DPS anyways, and the ranges on both weapons are identical (thanks to +1 range from Razor's Edge and 20% AOE on Starforge itself). Not to mention 90+ flat life is awesome. EDIT: And perhaps more importantly for league guys - a decent Starforge is 11ex, a decent Disfavour is 16ex.

I think that Tombfist is likely the best glove option here that is not being talked about. Decent life, decent attack speed, and most importantly it gives you intimidate (huge DPS buff against bosses) without having to drop The Retch and the option to use a blind jewel (which is a huge survivability boost against bosses, especially when using a jade flask - 6% to blind seems low, but again, at 7+ APS and your warchief whacking away it's virtually guaranteed to be permanently up) without sacrificing a better non-abyss jewel on the tree. This creates a scenario where you're dedicating rings and boots to resist city, but that's a worth trade-off. Intimidate and blind are too good to pass up on imo.

Divination Distillate should be mentioned as well, especially when using a Retch and Blood Rage. Blood Rage ensures the effect is permanently up, and you get 18% IIQ and take 16% less elemental damage - what is not to like there?

I like this!
Finally hit 92 and did the end game stuff. Honestly performed better on bosses than I thought it would. Died only a very few times but it's just because I'm a noob at the end game content and don't really dodge attacks, prefer to facetank and leech my way to victory.

Did quite a bit of min maxing, running carnage heart +1 with vuln on hit gloves, blasphemy enfeeble and grace. Just hit 8k life, thanks to a +130 life 15% cyclone attack speed helm, and an elder belt with 90 life and 10% max life. 104k hideout dps unbuffed. Very smooth playstyle, good end game, can't recommend this build enough.
Hello folks.

I have been using this build since the beginning of the season and I am very satisfied with it, congratulations to the creator of the topic.

I'm not having trouble making red tier maps and shaper and their guardians. But when trying to make the Minotaur and Phoenix, I realized that the damage and survival was not enough and I ended up not being able to kill them.

I would like to know if there are any recommendations on my gear / build / skills that can be improved.

- I have a kaoms and I'm using belly because she's 6L.
- I have questions about the weapon. I'm farming currency to buy Disfavour, but meanwhile, would it be better to put 6L kitava or buy a starforged (or another good ax)?

Any help is welcome. :)
What about Brons leat ?
"
Thukker escribió:

Im still debating between starforge or disfavour though the starforge is probably cheaper prices wise.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional