[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
ikrenus12 escribió:
Hi there
Can The Retch apply chaos dmg to enemes from leech if i link brutality with cyclone?

Quoting from the FAQ questions/answers posted by Ahfack...

"Retch damage is treated as reflected damage, so our brutality gem doesn't negate the chaos damage it deals. Retch damage cannot be scaled in any way other than what we leech. Because we're slayer, we never stop leeching, therefore, we never stop dealing damage to our enemy."
why no concentrated gem? it deals more damage

I'm doing a Starforge version of this build, what should I be aiming for now other than hysteria gloves?
So I'm rtying this build, everything worked great so far, cleared some t15 with ease but sometimes I die.
I got 5.8k hp with my setup and 52k tooltip dps with chance to bleed
Character - CyAtSignK
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NinjaDesu/characters
1. I don't really know which is better; Chance to Bleed or Damage on Full Life, My tooltip dps in hideout with Chance to Bleed is 52k but with Damage on Full life it's 66k so I'd like to know if it's better or is the bleed actually much better (bleed dps is 1378-2079 doesn't seem to cover the 14k difference)
2. Got about 8ex worth of currency, wondering on how do I improve the build (with The Retch I'm missing 20% lightning and fire res but I have a good rustic that's just fine res and life wise).

What I want to achieve through this build is to manage all content of the game (Shaper and Uber Atziri basically and to do so I'm pretty sure I'm missing tackiness (life mitigations) and dps, so how do I achieve this?

BTW
sorry that I didn't link the items here I just don't know how to and hopefully its enough :D
Thanks in advance.
got my slayer to 91 and did all content except for uber atziri. This build is good at everything but best at nothing. basically it's good at clear maps and boss killing but it's not the best melee build for clear nor the best melee build for boss killing. guess that's just how the cyclone skills is.

for the people who think about trying this build. dont get fooled by OP stats. He have basically best item at every slot on his inventory. for 30 ex investment you are looking at 60% of his dps and 6-7k hp. great build nonetheless.
Finishing my molten strike build.

How is the single target compared to molten strike.

Hello, i wonder what should i focus on now, i have around 100% resistances, 5.5k hp and 110k dps on tooltip in hideout. I have around 5ex and i dont know what should i get now, any advices?

I'm thinking about changing my boots and getting essence of instanity gloves, what do u think?
Editado por útlima vez por Kickowsky en 8 ene. 2018 9:32:38
Is the Chance to Bleed 100% necessary to have on the weapon, or should I go for a 750+ dps rare if I can get it?
Hello there, really awesome build Ahfack i am enjoying playing it really much.
I have some trouble with Guardians and stuff tho.
Also i don't know what i should do, because i can't get a +1 Daressos should i put in another aura instead of vulnerability ? Maybe you can help me
Thanks in advance and here is my gear :

which enchant is recommended? cyclone damage or attack speed?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional