[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Stinkving3r escribió:
Hey guys,

I'm wanting to start this cyclone build - have never really played cyclone but this looks like a very well rounded build for dmg, survivability and longetivity for farming and making currency. It's fairly cheap to start off as well...my main concern is the 9ex cost for the sexy axe...but suppose one could farm farm farm to try to work towards it.

I made a wander as league starter and from other players the general consensus is that wanders are moneypits....so I'm hoping this build isn't as i'm having a hard time generating currency :(.

To start off this build...which skill should be used as some gems / skills are only available at levels 16-38 etc.

Any help would be great (i'll refer to the levelling guides in the initial post) - just need to see what I need to start off with till probably around lvl 38 to acquire last gem.

Thanks again guys

Well this build is kinda expensive, it took me about 20exalts for core items(farmed it about 10 days - 8-9 hours per day) and I am not even close to end upgrading. But it worth all time I spent on this char, now I just enjoy gameplay and not even feel to be bored.
Don't go cyclone until u beat a scenario, play with sunder. Around level 70-75 u can build toward cyclone.
Well, TBH in my opinion u dont have to wait for using Cyclone. When I was leveling my toon. I was using sunder and around 55 I swtiched to Ngamahu Flame and cyclone - easiest experience ever till u can get your disfavour at 75. Just 6 socket the Ngamahu Flame and cyclone on 4 Link will carry you. Was smooth for me asfack.

In advantage of the opportunity, Ty for amazing build ahfack. After Doomfletch and Guardian LL RF SR, i tried this build blindly. No Regrets. Cheers.

Do you still consider Word of Fury the best implicit for gloves? Are the Spiked gloves implicit better or comparable? I am currently using Gripped Gloves with word of fury and two T1 rolls (Insanity and light res), but it also has 79 life with hybrid+craft. I want to try to insanity some ilvl 82 elder spiked gloves with its implicit or some ilvl 82 Dragonscale Guantlets but then I would have to run lab a thousand times to get the enchant. Opinion + Ideas? I have insanities stored up to use but do not want to roll over the gloves I am wearing.
"
Kyronis escribió:
How does the interaction between Daresso's and Blood Rage work? Assuming that I have over-leech but 1 off of full life, will that knock off the 60% bonus or how does that play?

from wiki
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_on_Full_Life_Support
"The gem requires the player to be on full life. If the player is affected by damage over time, such as from Blood Rage, the player can remain at full life by offsetting the damage with enough regeneration or leech."
ing: Sehemyr
good build so far. leveled pretty fast. just hit level 78.

so my guess is that disfavor should be my first purchase? it is pretty expensive but im almost there. all the end game gear is pretty expensive so looking for upgrade order.

my guess would be disfavor > kaoms heart > daresso amulet > retch?

my HP is pretty low, only sitting around 4.7k i figured id have over 5k easy by now. here is my gear currently:

ya i know it's shit but im trying to save for the disfavor. maybe ill switch out grace/vul set up for the haste/enfeeble as i feel kinda squishy.

havent specced into crimson dance yet. dunno if it is worth it yet since my chance to bleed is only 50% (gem + passive tree). what u folks think?

any advice on where to go from here would be appreciated.
Editado por útlima vez por godhand456 en 5 ene. 2018 16:16:18
What do you want your chance to bleed to sit around? Couldn't find anything on that. Was wondering why you only took the one extra 15% chance to bleed node.
Just to answer my own question guys, if you want to get through lab even easier:

1) If you run a 2 curse set up, switch vulnerability for vitality. Allows for easy tanking of traps.

2) Switch amulet with bloodgrip amulet. Free bit of extra health, good regen, extra flask healing (although I didn't need to use any flasks throughout the whole lab), and no extra damage from bleed. +1 curse isn't needed on this ammy anyway since you are already switching out a curse, so this is a mere 1 alch investment for a very easy lab experience.

GL all!
while I get the amulet daresso salute, could you use the windscream boots to get an extra curse ?

feeling lucky.. :D dang

great guide! Ty
Editado por útlima vez por Mikeay en 5 ene. 2018 20:03:23
"
Mikeay escribió:

feeling lucky.. :D dang

great guide! Ty

DANG YO!!!!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional