[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Very easily passed the Chimera, hydra and phoenix. But the minotaur kills with one blow. Maybe I have something wrong - tell me please.
Fortifity I put instead of damage at full life, two auras work.
Thankful in advance for the answer and advice.
Just wanted to ask, what's a good tooltip DPS and life level in order to be able to do Uber Atziri or Shaper/Guardians?

Currently i'm at around 6k health and 74k hideout dps at level 90.

"
Ahfack escribió:

I say it twice in the guide, and it's in the video as well:

"
Retch damage is considered "Reflected Damage" so our brutality gem does not effect it.

Ah ok, thx. sry.

"
Dying__Lights escribió:
Just wanted to ask, what's a good tooltip DPS and life level in order to be able to do Uber Atziri or Shaper/Guardians?

Currently i'm at around 6k health and 74k hideout dps at level 90.

6.4k hp 111k dps in h\o - ez shaper.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Editado por útlima vez por Hikakundesu en 4 ene. 2018 8:01:46
Hello,

Can someone help me pls, iam relatively new to this game (first char) i have a kaoms primacy and a hezmana but the kaoms gives me more dps. Could someone explain me why Hezmana is favoured over the Kaoms? Is it only because of Blood Magic which as i understood drains life instead of mana? Or are there some hidden dps which i cant see ingame?
Thank you
"
Baarod escribió:
Hello,

Can someone help me pls, iam relatively new to this game (first char) i have a kaoms primacy and a hezmana but the kaoms gives me more dps.

Do you use the brutality support gem? If you don't, the added fire damage from the Kaom's might be getting you more dps, but with brutality I think Hezmana should do more (without looking up the numbers...). The added leech from Hezmana is also nice.
Editado por útlima vez por Sokipok en 4 ene. 2018 11:14:54
"
omua1978 escribió:

Very easily passed the Chimera, hydra and phoenix. But the minotaur kills with one blow. Maybe I have something wrong - tell me please.

Same problem here actually.
Only level 84 tho, but I still kill everything easy (haven't tryed out Uber Atziri yet). All guardians, red elder etc. No problem.. But Minotaur is a pain in the ass.
Replacing damage on full life with Fortify, and still gets 1 shotted btw.
Editado por útlima vez por LynXx_ en 4 ene. 2018 11:58:59
"
LynXx_ escribió:
"
omua1978 escribió:

Only level 84 tho, but I still kill everything easy (haven't tryed out Uber Atziri yet). All guardians, red elder etc. No problem.. But Minotaur is a pain in the ass.

Yes, it seems every build has their weakness. Vaal Pact/glassy characters have trouble with Chimera while we can just face tank him completely, and we have issues with Minotaur.

You need to always utilize the following things while fighting Mino:

BE CAUTIOUS OF THE BURROW ATTACK - Get him to hit your totem!

Fortify on 6L instead of dmg on full life

Enfeeble as primary curse

Repositioning yourself when the rocks start dropping, he will then burrow, place your totem, then get offscreen and wait until you hear him burst out of the ground, then go in for attacking.

Be weary of RIPpy mods like extra dmg etc... on mino.

You need a large life pool for this guy. No rare chest, no belly. Kaoms and life% on jewels/tree. Tanky first, dmg second. Could even use a dex/high life helm swap for him to replace devoto if you get a good cheap one.

Enduring cry could be an option as well for endurance charges. You can kite him while he is burrowing and cast enduring cry around his golems.

All things to consider!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 4 ene. 2018 12:51:01
"
Ahfack escribió:
"
LynXx_ escribió:
"
omua1978 escribió:

Yes, it seems every build has their weakness. Vaal Pact/glassy characters have trouble with Chimera while we can just face tank him completely, and we have issues with Minotaur.

You need to always utilize the following things while fighting Mino:

BE CAUTIOUS OF THE BURROW ATTACK - Get him to hit your totem!

Fortify on 6L instead of dmg on full life

Enfeeble as primary curse

Repositioning yourself when the rocks start dropping, he will then burrow, place your totem, then get offscreen and wait until you hear him burst out of the ground, then go in for attacking.

Be weary of RIPpy mods like extra dmg etc... on mino.

You need a large life pool for this guy. No rare chest, no belly. Kaoms and life% on jewels/tree. Tanky first, dmg second. Could even use a dex/high life helm swap for him to replace devoto if you get a good cheap one.

Enduring cry could be an option as well for endurance charges. You can kite him while he is burrowing and cast enduring cry around his golems.

All things to consider!

Thanks alot for the reply. Decided to just crush the other 3 guardians, and trade 1/1 with mino and skip it for now. Done it already so not a big deal. Will try the suggestions next time i face him :)

What should i work on upgrading on my gear next? AHC
Recently took down shaper and uber atziri with this build with some slight personal tweeks. Build has functioned extremely well. A big thanks to ahfack for sharing!

One more question for ya:

Do you change out anything gear or flask-wise when you farm uber lab? While I can definitely do uber lab without too much trouble, occasionally I'll die to a spiked floor puzzle or something and I'm wondering if there is a set up we can switch in pretty effortlessly to pack on a ton of regen or something.

Thanks again!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional