[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

First time posting on the forums. Just want to say great guide. I am learning a lot form this build and the comments. I have just one question, how are you all able to get so much currency for disfavour? Any tips on how to farm for currency?
Editado por útlima vez por IzdBadman en 3 ene. 2018 6:50:30
"
locolaca escribió:
Hi there,

starting in Mayhem and continuing with this build in ASC I first of all want to thank you for this great build. I really enjoy playing with it and have successfully fought my way to high tier end game (t13+).

Right now I am farming shaped vault maps. If I cant self-sustain, I do other T12-T13s until I get vaults again. Mob groups are almost never a problem, I grind through breaches and abysses like a madman, it is almost impossible to die here unless I get frozen and use my flask too late.

Still, I have a bit of a problem with boss fights
. Especially those fights, where you take multiple heavy hits in a short sequence. Good examples are Summit Boss and Ghetto Boss. I know that you could technically see all these hits coming and dodge them through movement, but cycloners will know that this is not always easy. This is why I am looking for some good tips as to what item slot I should upgrade next in order to increase survivability vs. bosses.

I have tried corrupted T16 and at the moment I cannot see if it should be even possible to face-tank these bosses. Is anyone using this build capable of doing so?

My passive skill tree: http://bit.ly/2EK1VSU

My items: http://bit.ly/2lMkTR1

Just my two cents:
- You can remove the "remove bleeding" from your flask because you're immune to bleeding while leeching. Remove curses would be a nice replacement.
- If you feel too squishy, consider to drop Haste for Grace.
- BASALT FLASK!!!11oneoneeoneone (use it :))
- Try to get enough attributes from gear so you can replace your jewels with better ones.
- Maybe you're able to drop some nodes in the tree so you can travel up to "Amplify" (+20 Int, +10 Dex on the way)
- If all of that doesn't help, you can drop Devoto's for a helmet with life, res, stats. I did it and it's perfectly fine. (Although I understand if you don't want to miss Devoto's)
- Your gear is good enough to farm until you can effort a Disfavour. Wait until you get one and try to 6-link it. No need to 6-link your Kitavas. (I did this with a Hezmana's on a 5-link until Disfavour)
Editado por útlima vez por ThisIsTimmy en 3 ene. 2018 7:14:06
"
Gronnd escribió:
Hi!!

Thaks for the build and the detailed work.

I'm very new to this game and have some a doubt: Is there any gem that is better to leave at a certain level? Or is beter to allways level it if I can?

It really depends on your build.
With higher Gems, the skill is more effective/greater radius/more damage but it also requires higher player level and attributes.

Here, fore example, the level of Blasphemy and Enfeeble might be capped due to your Intelligence. Don´t level those Gems too high. If you replace an item which gave Int before, you might not use the gems afterwards.

If you´re discovering other builds or Gem setups, there can be other limitations as well. You will often find Cast When Taken Damage (CWTD) on low level, so it triggers more often. Due to this, the linked Gems needs to be on low level aswell.

Your main Gems should be on high level and quality to make the most damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Tiffiklotz en 3 ene. 2018 7:59:10
"
Korize escribió:
"
Hikakundesu escribió:
Even with my gear Minotaur kick my ass OMEGALUL.

Enfeeble instead of vuln?
Fortify instead of damage on full life?

Extreme damage mods?

What was the situation like mate? I mean, Our gear is very similar except I run double curse and got retch. 6,4k hp atm and I managed Minotaur without breaking a sweat.

yea i change curse and gem, but then dmg so low. I was sucking on corrupted and was able to kill on blue map for now. Do not have retch yet.
BTW chimera and shaper so easy even with vuln..

So i should change rings, belt and amulet, i think.
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Editado por útlima vez por Hikakundesu en 3 ene. 2018 9:06:29
Yo i was wondering if 2 abyss socket tombfist gloves with the double abyss socket lich belt would out-do the instanity + retch combo. Thoughts?
Editado por útlima vez por Izzzy en 3 ene. 2018 11:44:21
wow this build amazing get the belt from the build its taken to me time but i get it!
feel very good in maps right now and uber lab feel alot better and eazy.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por kond0 en 3 ene. 2018 15:33:00
Why do you use the retch but not take vaal pact? Wouldn't that double the damage from the retch? Or am I missing something
"
Draconis2580 escribió:
Why do you use the retch but not take vaal pact? Wouldn't that double the damage from the retch? Or am I missing something

I dunno how does belt's lifeleech chaos dmg work with brut., but:
"
Ahfack escribió:

Would Atziri's Promise Flask be beneficial at all?
"
GrimDeathX escribió:
Loves the build, been playing it in Harbinger League past few days and it is just absolutely amazing. But quick question on flasks, would Atziri's Promise Flask be beneficial at all?

No. Because of brutality we're unable to do any chaos damage

¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Editado por útlima vez por Hikakundesu en 3 ene. 2018 18:00:05
This build is amazing i clear all what i can except uber atziri (dont like normal/uber atziri) .
I tested daresso's salute + doedre's damnig but i prefer +1 carnage for more survivability.
i have
but dont know what to try haste or grace and dont have space for that gem :/ can do 3curse but dont think its worth.

thanks for the guide, that is my gear atm:

Hey..

Reached tier 16 without a hazzle but end game bosses 1 shots me (marauder, atziri etc..) I can dmg them fine but i cant kill them..

130k DPS HO 350k buffed.. 5.2k life with 4800 armor max resist.. I know my hp could be better but i had to get some resist over %life on my jewels which also have %phys and %attackspeed on them. But its not like i get low on life and die i just die instant on marauder for instance so i doubt 1 or 2k more life would help me anyways.

Help?

Editado por útlima vez por PompeiiUnicorn en 3 ene. 2018 21:35:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional