[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Did see that other people had asked this questions before but did not get an answer to the question.
If you are using The Retch belt would vaal pact double the dmg of chaos dmg? and can someone give me a skill tree for vaal pact (don't know what to change from my tree)?
"
Hikakundesu escribió:
"
Draconis2580 escribió:
Why do you use the retch but not take vaal pact? Wouldn't that double the damage from the retch? Or am I missing something

I dunno how does belt's lifeleech chaos dmg work with brut., but:
"
Ahfack escribió:

Would Atziri's Promise Flask be beneficial at all?
"
GrimDeathX escribió:
Loves the build, been playing it in Harbinger League past few days and it is just absolutely amazing. But quick question on flasks, would Atziri's Promise Flask be beneficial at all?

No. Because of brutality we're unable to do any chaos damage

I say it twice in the guide, and it's in the video as well:

"
Retch damage is considered "Reflected Damage" so our brutality gem does not effect it.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Nordatheman escribió:
Did see that other people had asked this questions before but did not get an answer to the question.
If you are using The Retch belt would vaal pact double the dmg of chaos dmg? and can someone give me a skill tree for vaal pact (don't know what to change from my tree)?

Pretty much, yes the retch would do substantially more damage. As I've stated in the guide, vaal pact is OPTIONAL.

Editado por útlima vez por Ahfack en 3 ene. 2018 22:37:09
"
kond0 escribió:
wow this build amazing get the belt from the build its taken to me time but i get it!
feel very good in maps right now and uber lab feel alot better and eazy.

Spoiler

Great to hear! Enjoy!
"
Sobig escribió:
This build is amazing i clear all what i can except uber atziri (dont like normal/uber atziri) .
I tested daresso's salute + doedre's damnig but i prefer +1 carnage for more survivability.
i have
but dont know what to try haste or grace and dont have space for that gem :/ can do 3curse but dont think its worth.

thanks for the guide, that is my gear atm:

GG man!

Love it!!

+1 carnage and dual steel rings is exactly what I would go for in league. Well done and graet gear! The disfavour + glove combo making +2 range is AMAZING, and the gloves are 5l's also COTDAMN! Great work
"
PompeiiUnicorn escribió:
Hey..

Reached tier 16 without a hazzle but end game bosses 1 shots me (marauder, atziri etc..) I can dmg them fine but i cant kill them..

130k DPS HO 350k buffed.. 5.2k life with 4800 armor max resist.. I know my hp could be better but i had to get some resist over %life on my jewels which also have %phys and %attackspeed on them. But its not like i get low on life and die i just die instant on marauder for instance so i doubt 1 or 2k more life would help me anyways.

Help?

5.3k way too low "1 or 2k more life" is insanely important for us. Start focusing on life pool and working on defenses.

I say it twice in the guide, and it's in the video as well:

"
Retch damage is considered "Reflected Damage" so our brutality gem does not effect it.
[/quote]

I understand how the damage works. I am curious why you don't take vaal pact to work with the retch. Wouldn't that just double the amount of damage the retch was doing? Or is the negative from vaal pact to dodgy
I just got enough currency to purchase either Kaoms or the Retch. Im assuming Kaoms, as I get 1shot by random bosses. Am I missing something else?
"
Blaine0002 escribió:
I just got enough currency to purchase either Kaoms or the Retch. Im assuming Kaoms, as I get 1shot by random bosses. Am I missing something else?

You´re not. I read it a couple of times ... same question ... and the answer was Kaom's. Why do you want to do more dps when you´re not alive? :-P
Well was mostly wondering if the leech would compensate for it. apparently not. I'm fairly new, but thanks for the answer.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional