[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

If anyone would be so kind to recommend me on what to upgrade from my gear listed here:

I have 11ex
Thank you!
Editado por útlima vez por VeraceOfDale895 en 11 ene. 2018 22:23:05
How much life should i aim for to do t14+ maps?
"
VeraceOfDale895 escribió:
If anyone would be so kind to recommend me on what to upgrade from my gear listed here:

I have 11ex
Thank you!

Would be easier if you tell us where you have problems. With 11ex you will be able to buy a 6-linked Disfavour soon. Just bought mine with max Attack Speed for 12.8ex.

"
AshBear escribió:
How much life should i aim for to do t14+ maps?

I´m running up to T15 easily with 6k life and max resistances. Sometimes I take Enfeeble as my 2nd aura and sometimes I change Damage On Full Life for Fortify. For guardians you may need some practice. Tried Minotaur once (first time ever) and failed.
if i want to add immortal+cwdt, where should i add it into this build? or should i just not run those gems?

Great build and great league so far =)
Guys, do you have any tips for upgrades? for know my goal is to make disfavor 6L. then, i think enchant helm.
but, does it really necessary to pay 14-16ex for Devoto with 15% cyclon aspd? path of builing tells me difference about 3k paper dps. but difference in price - 9-10ex...

and im still afraid to vaal salute =(
Editado por útlima vez por dronedoom en 12 ene. 2018 3:48:31
Guys please help...i'm a marshmallow :(

Currently have 3.4k life, res is maxed but ofcourse it's not the correct gear. I have 20 points to spend..yes 20...and I haven't allocated yet due to the whole starforge vs atziri's disfavour and cost of each etc etc. I can spend some points on the other nodes and just save the points for either sword / axe wheel.

I'm keen to start running uber lab, but with current gear and hp, that won't be possible. What are the immediate changes I can make? Is Kaom's the BIS or would a belly just be as good?

Regarding the dmg / weapon wheels..if i go axe, i'd go corresponding splitting strikes, if i go sword, i'd go blade of cunning? Essentially that would be correct and I would still run all content of the game without missing the 'mechanic' behind this build?

Starforge in league is cheaper as you know...hence due to cost + the dmg, I would lean more towards it. It would be nice to see tooltip type dps from guys running starforge vs disfavour :) and their bleed chance etc etc

"
Stinkving3r escribió:
Guys please help...i'm a marshmallow :(

Currently have 3.4k life, res is maxed but ofcourse it's not the correct gear. I have 20 points to spend..yes 20...and I haven't allocated yet due to the whole starforge vs atziri's disfavour and cost of each etc etc. I can spend some points on the other nodes and just save the points for either sword / axe wheel.

I'm keen to start running uber lab, but with current gear and hp, that won't be possible. What are the immediate changes I can make? Is Kaom's the BIS or would a belly just be as good?

Regarding the dmg / weapon wheels..if i go axe, i'd go corresponding splitting strikes, if i go sword, i'd go blade of cunning? Essentially that would be correct and I would still run all content of the game without missing the 'mechanic' behind this build?

Starforge in league is cheaper as you know...hence due to cost + the dmg, I would lean more towards it. It would be nice to see tooltip type dps from guys running starforge vs disfavour :) and their bleed chance etc etc

Get a Starforge. You will get more survivability and more dps output. The bleed damage loss is minor and you will still be effective in doing damage. Keep in mind Starforge can give you 100 max life to boost that 3.4k you have and it's cheaper. I have not looked at your tree but at some point i also suggest you get VP.
Out of curiosity what is everyone shaping in T10/11? I'm gonna be testing Haunted Mansion and Mausoleum, they seem like great layouts for this build.

Appreciate your thoughts.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi i am now lvl 28 i wonder if i have used cyclone?
I currently have this stuff. Changes to make?

Ty so much for this help :)
15% Cyclone AS or 40% Cyclone Damage on Devoto's Devotion? I'm sure the difference is minor, but I'd still like to know
Editado por útlima vez por HeideTV en 12 ene. 2018 17:10:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional