[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

hi, i followed ur guide and invested all i could on it, pretty good atm, did all guardians in the first try minus minotaur, first time shaper is waiting for me. i have problems with life, i only reach 6k.

will leave my profile so maybe anyone can help me.

what gem setup should i use for shaper? (can't afford dual curse)

vulnerability + grace? haste? punishment?

btw, vulnerability or punishment for red mapping/elder/etc ?

thank u all.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/markito331/characters

char: yaestatodoinventado
With the +1 curses on amulet being out of the picture for me atm.

I am using a corrupted curse on hit vulnerability in the gloves with a warlord blasphemy, will they stack at some point?

Granted that all hits curses with vulnerability and the nearest enemies are getting cursed by the warlords, almost always on maps I get the endurance charges but how do I know if the vulnerability on hit is really applying?
Editado por útlima vez por gadereel en 14 ene. 2018 18:45:36
"
gadereel escribió:

I am using a corrupted curse on hit vulnerability in the gloves with a warlord blasphemy, will they stack at some point?

Granted that all hits curses with vulnerability and the nearest enemies are getting cursed by the warlords, almost always on maps I get the endurance charges but how do I know if the vulnerability on hit is really applying?

if you don't have +1 curse then yes, the gloves are doing nothing. the blasphemy will always be in range when you hit

if you want dual curse just drop the gloves, get insanity gloves for leap slam with resists and replace a ring with doedres and take double blasphemy
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 ene. 2018 19:09:49
"
crazypearce escribió:
"
gadereel escribió:

if you don't have +1 curse then yes, the gloves are doing nothing. the blasphemy will always be in range when you hit

if you want dual curse just drop the gloves, get insanity gloves for leap slam with resists and replace a ring with doedres and take double blasphemy

Yeah I supposed something like this was going on, ty for the input!

Edit: At the end I am going to use the CoH Vulnerability, with CWDT Immortal Call and Blood Rage.
Editado por útlima vez por gadereel en 14 ene. 2018 20:43:48
is the 3.1 Tree -> http://poeurl.com/bEwV is for what level? is only till 90?

is it recommended to stay disfavour? sitting at only 4.8k life atm. is there any damage nodes i should spec out of for now for the 5 scion life nodes and the 3 jewel nodes ive yet to grab? pros and cons to switching to starforge and is it worth it is a bigger question. i know i need to eventually replace my rings and get another pair of backup gloves to risk annuling the ones i have to try and remove the fire res for something else. in the end im just looking to shread bosses fasteer than what I currently am. sitting at 110k in hideout and hit between 151k and 191k in maps. currently wearing a brute force in my jewel socket for the int
Editado por útlima vez por InPoEWeTrust en 14 ene. 2018 20:59:46
maybe you can shed some light on this for me or someone.. i listed my gear below.. I feel that the life leech is just not doing it for me.. I cant keep up with the dmg bosses are doing to me... when i have blood rage up its like 6.33% i have 5700hp.. i got down to like 1500 being hit and gettig back to full was a struggle..

"
InPoEWeTrust escribió:

is it recommended to stay disfavour? sitting at only 4.8k life atm. is there any damage nodes i should spec out of for now for the 5 scion life nodes and the 3 jewel nodes ive yet to grab? pros and cons to switching to starforge and is it worth it is a bigger question. i know i need to eventually replace my rings and get another pair of backup gloves to risk annuling the ones i have to try and remove the fire res for something else. in the end im just looking to shread bosses fasteer than what I currently am. sitting at 110k in hideout and hit between 151k and 191k in maps. currently wearing a brute force in my jewel socket for the int

current dps in pob with charges is 310k with 4.8khp. adding lion's roar and sulphur flask takes you to 410k. adding a starforge and switching the tree takes you to 418k but you go to almost 5.6k life. they are really similar and it's more personal preference than a 'best option'. i like starforge more myself
Editado por útlima vez por crazypearce en 14 ene. 2018 21:27:09
"
umx escribió:
maybe you can shed some light on this for me or someone.. i listed my gear below.. I feel that the life leech is just not doing it for me.. I cant keep up with the dmg bosses are doing to me... when i have blood rage up its like 6.33% i have 5700hp.. i got down to like 1500 being hit and gettig back to full was a struggle..

did u take vaal pact at all? i personally couldn't play without it. it takes my leech per second from 2.1k to 4.2k. it's a huge difference if you suck at avoiding damage. you can pretty much face tank anything that doesn't one hit you.
hmm i didnt not, i was enjoying that regen.. but i will give that a shot.. and see how it goes.

you said you like starforge... any reason why sword over axe?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional