[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
Goremise escribió:
"
kekemeke escribió:
@mafiamighty btw, what about xoph amulet(blood)? ofc we lose some dmg, but we get good stats, how about that?

The only issue I see with that is the builds necklace gives us our end charges, which allows us to have our extended Immortal coil procs, and then also refreshes all 4 end charges right after.

hm...didnt think about it

"
Goremise escribió:
Need to get 2 Six link Oro's... one for trash, the other for bosses, lol.

lol. why in hc league eye of innocence cost 220+c d;

@Goremise btw, how much hp u need for use this amulet? i mean 100dmg for all trash u ignited, seems a little bit scary for me :D

@Apachy change ur flask of heat(u have immune freeze from ur helmet,just attack air around boxes), for rutgul,its rly boost ur clearing and dmg.
Editado por útlima vez por kekemeke en 19 dic. 2017 2:41:01
"
kekemeke escribió:

@Goremise btw, how much hp u need for use this amulet? i mean 100dmg for all trash u ignited, seems a little bit scary for me :D

Its fire, so its like 25 damage, depending in your max res.
it is 24 after resists, 19.2 after fortify
"
kekemeke escribió:

@Apachy change ur flask of heat(u have immune freeze from ur helmet,just attack air around boxes), for rutgul,its rly boost ur clearing and dmg.

I appreciate for your help but I'd rather have it.
1. The point is that when you use wild strike you can just wave your sword in the air and it will be considered as "used a fire skill" but with flicker you can't do it.
2. I would not estimate my equipment because it is total trash right now)) but even with it I can kill very fast - What doesn’t one-shot you will make you stronger =)

Update: grabbed the life leech nodes, got sufficient currency and managed to get a good kaom's heart for 185c. Also stopped dying to bosses(atleast for now) and am at 5k hp. First merc lab run and check this out:
Spoiler
plus

I also wanted to ask, how strong will uber izaro be? how much hp and levels should i have before i attempt uber lab? thanks in advance!
Should I use champion or slayer with vaal pact?
At 5500 life u can tank Izard with fortify on. Just dodge the 2h slam it can kill u.

Champion is worse than slayer.
Editado por útlima vez por azmodael en 19 dic. 2017 12:20:00
If Izaro is not buffed with elemental, he cant do anything to you. Double elemental buff will almost insta kill you even on 7k hp
"
kekemeke escribió:

Yeah, as they said, the damage you take is actually not noticeable at all. Plus, I forgot to mention, the amulet also procs ignite on you, which gives you its own buffs + the buffs from the ring, I didn't have the amulet before, but finally got enough chaos to buy one and yeesh. The damage gain and survivability gain from it is actually insane.

Can use other amulets till you get one, but wowza.

The most important thing about amulet is that gives you endurance charge on hit basically. I believe I explained it in mechanics section

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional