[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
kekemeke escribió:
"
Touchstone escribió:
So, if I plan on taking VP, is it best to go with Champion? Or Slayer? I got impression he was suggesting Champion if you take VP and Slayer if you don't but is Slayer+VP a better combo than Champion+VP? Really looking for which combination of acsendency+VP will give me the best survivability.

I think if u take life leech nodes(not include VP) its also good buff for Slayer, but for Champion isnt(i mean life leech nodes without VP).
Its just my opinion ;o

Thank you for this response! By this, it sounds like Slayer+VP is the combo with the most "survivability"?
Well, got 7,442 HP with kaom's, but lightning damage obliterates me to oblivion due to shock. I take a flask with me, but sometimes it not enough. How do you combat it? Helth flasks with shock immune don't seem do much even though they always show in the tooltip as "working" but res. icon doesn't show up.

"
X_Open_Wounds_X escribió:
Well, got 7,442 HP with kaom's, but lightning damage obliterates me to oblivion due to shock. I take a flask with me, but sometimes it not enough. How do you combat it? Helth flasks with shock immune don't seem do much even though they always show in the tooltip as "working" but res. icon doesn't show up.

If you are referring to the new guardian, there is no build that can facetank that reliably.
Anyhow, use topaz flask with shock immunity instead of overflowing chalice. Your life pot should be instant with bleed removal. Its not working on it because effect(buff) stops once you hit full life
"
Apachy escribió:
"
bababiad escribió:
"
mafiamighty escribió:
and how much hp do you have? You shouldnt have gone to 6l oro but instead kaom's first. 5L is enough for everything but shaper.

ps Your tree is wrong and as i said if you are not going to vaal pact you have to pick that extra life leech nodes.
And of course you are dying when your immortal call and cwdt are level 1..
come on..

What level they should be at? 3.5k HP atm. I also have a belly if your want me to equip that. I am new to the game so don't know much about this stuff.

I was also very confused by the tree to be honest. What leech nodes do I need? The one opposite Vaal pact?
Also, can I use flicker strike with this build or it will be a compromise?
Thanks a lot.

I started mapping at ~3k.
Yes, it is very low and you should not be surprised to die.
But I am using flicker for leveling. It is fast, so even if you die from time to time it really doesn't matter much at such low levels, because of clear speed you can compensate all the loss.
Right now I am lvl 86 with 5.5k hp and still wearing Tabula rase LOL.
Anyway I can do 8-9 tier maps (I dont have any higher yet) without problems, but some bosses can oneshot me. I need Kaom but first thing first I want 6-link Oro!
So, what I do:
1. Flicker for map clearing.
2. Wild strike for some heavy map mods.
3. Molten for bosses and Abyss (for tiers 1-5 bosses I use flicker).

BTW you use something like ancestral call or melee splash with flicker or just use flicker with the supports given in the build?
"
bababiad escribió:

BTW you use something like ancestral call or melee splash with flicker or just use flicker with the supports given in the build?

Miltustrike + Splash + Anc.call + Ele.damage + Chance to ignite + flicker.

Maybe there is a better set up (I have not put my mind into it yet) but so far I have not had any problems with map clearing (I am not talking about bosses past tier 7-8 because with them you need to use something more serios like - molten strike if you want to do them deathless). Abyss final fight is also not good for flickering, you need to control what you are doing and with flicker it is not possible.

PS
Take into consideration that I am still wearing Tabula rase at lvl88 (with 5.7k hp).
The speed and precision of flicker keeps me alive.

Editado por útlima vez por Apachy en 20 dic. 2017 6:15:18
I have played around numbers and replaced Anc.call with immolate.
To tell the truth I dont see any difference in clear speed. Everything just melts and dies before I see it.
But without Anc.call your flicker demands less mana and single target hard mobs are easier to deal with.

Also, because right now I am very poor (finaly I bought 6l Oro))) I took Kingsguard Conquest Chainmail as a temporary replacement. I am very impressed how well it suits this build! It is awesome for such a low price.

Editado por útlima vez por Apachy en 21 dic. 2017 4:23:09
Hey,
you say in the build mechanics that we can generate 1 or max endurance charges,
but the scion jugger ascendancy does only give you the chance to generate 1 charge
not max or am i missing something ?
"
Roku_San escribió:
Hey,
you say in the build mechanics that we can generate 1 or max endurance charges,
but the scion jugger ascendancy does only give you the chance to generate 1 charge
not max or am i missing something ?

Yes.
At the same time (due to the attack speed) you generate all of them almoust instantly everytime.

Gang's Momentum good for this spec? Feels like they are.
Hey guys, I've been having some fun with this build but only one thing confuses me , why if I pick Slayer I shouldn't go VP?

Thnaks for any clarification !

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional