[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
Goremise escribió:
Gang's Momentum good for this spec? Feels like they are.

Maybe? On my toon I lose 3.8% HP to gain 2.8% increase in damage on a top rolled Gang.

"
thyshaw escribió:
Hey guys, I've been having some fun with this build but only one thing confuses me , why if I pick Slayer I shouldn't go VP?

Thnaks for any clarification !

If having no health regen doesn't bother you then you should run VP on either class.
"
thyshaw escribió:
Hey guys, I've been having some fun with this build but only one thing confuses me , why if I pick Slayer I shouldn't go VP?

Thnaks for any clarification !

Oh, that was because before VP sucked with Slayer since the instant regen made leach over health pointless, however with the new VP it is perfect for slayer.
Hi,

i am having fung with ws and oro's infernus so far.

I wanted to start lab farming and have been able to defeat izaro 2/3 times but I can not sustain all hits of him. Can anyone give me an advice how to improve?
"
Schwebbes escribió:
Hi,

i am having fung with ws and oro's infernus so far.

I wanted to start lab farming and have been able to defeat izaro 2/3 times but I can not sustain all hits of him. Can anyone give me an advice how to improve?

I assume you are swapping out ancestral call for fire pen when you fight him? You should also remove 1 point from somewhere and put it into elemental overload. That's a 27% dps boost you're missing while it's active. You can replace the point after you level. Your jewels are also pretty eh. You can find the new eye jewels with 4-5% attack speed/30-35hp/10-20 fire to sword attacks for 2-4c each. Just setup a notification on poe trade.
can u check my character and look to things to improve?
Bought these and start to make this character tomorrow.. hope this build will do fine :)
"
fredde151 escribió:
can u check my character and look to things to improve?

Your profile is set to private
Pretty fun build, works well for clearing, on bosses i've felt that the leech is decidedly not enough atm to sustain, even with VP and very high IAS it barely trickles life back, almost not noticable tbh. Was going to experiment with sinking a few more points into Leech to see if it gets any better.
"
Miffy23 escribió:
Pretty fun build, works well for clearing, on bosses i've felt that the leech is decidedly not enough atm to sustain, even with VP and very high IAS it barely trickles life back, almost not noticable tbh. Was going to experiment with sinking a few more points into Leech to see if it gets any better.

I wouldn't run multistrike and ancestral call together. On a 5 link run, WS/Elemental attacks/Immolate/Chance to Ignite/Ancestral call for clearing and replace Ancestral call for MS when at a boss. You'll have 26% more DPS while clearing and over 50% more while doing bosses then your current setup.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 29 dic. 2017 9:08:25
This build has more than enough leech.
Many of you dont read or understand half of the things here as it seems.
you can play this build with -10000 armor, do not go for it its useless. You dont need evasion neither.
Just get HP at 7+ k as i said. Leech depends on your maximum life and its 3k life per sec on 7k HP. With new abyss jewels its easy to go to 8k life and life is needed only because of hard elemental hits.
If you take Slayer as ascendancy there are no many builds that can leech more than this one.
If you have followed everything i sad and you still feel you dont have enough leech, use life gain on hit (gem, jewels w.e) or go play standard

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional