[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

First time trying wild strike. Skill is fun, clearing speed is great. But the main problem is life and dying.. Bestiary monsters sometimes are to hard to kill. I just cant tank them or heal fast. Im just 63 level so i guess later will be better? The main question for me is What belt to use? Life + resistances? And why did you changed amulet and ring combo for fire damage? Life leech looks like nothing and usually tanking is not an option. Had very hard time with labyrinth.. I do have some chaos , what cheap gear should i focus for not dying?
Editado por útlima vez por EoXaZ en 7 mar. 2018 5:33:28
"
EoXaZ escribió:
First time trying wild strike. Skill is fun, clearing speed is great. But the main problem is life and dying.. Beastinary monsters sometimes are to hard to kill. I just cant tank them or heal fast. Im just 63 level so i guess later will be better? The main question for me is What belt to use? Life + resistances? And why did you changed amulet and ring combo for fire damage? Life leech looks like nothing and usually tanking is not an option. Had very hard time with labirinth.. I do have some chaos , what cheap gear should i focus for not dying?

You need life and all res at max, which lab you had trouble with? Also, make your account public.
"
mafiamighty escribió:
"
Cyrops escribió:
Started using Oro an 5L chest as soon as I hit 67, the build is absolutely bonkers. I have a few indepth questions:

1) Wild Strike tooltip says that it converts 100% of physical damage, but Oro does no physical damage, how is this calculated? A bit confusing.

2) On single target, doesn't matter which hit procs (going by the sound) the damage is still the same with each hit (hp dropping steady) while I have over 200% more fire damage than cold or lightning, not to mention the fire penetration gem

1) No phys no conversion, its just pure fire

2) Same as 1, no matter what proc it will deal 100% fire damage. Cold wave or Arc, they are all pure fire

As a follow up, if I have gear with +X dmg, will it get converted through WS?
I have been going through multiple pages of your Scion and Marauder versions of your build posts and have not seen this question.

Which variant is the better build, Marauder or Scion? I am all about playing a balanced, end-game viable build that has strong DPS and survivability. Can you please elaborate on which your prefer and why?

Thanks for the build. It is absolutely the next one I am going to make for this league.
Editado por útlima vez por GabrielofExile en 4 abr. 2018 13:57:06
I was thinking about bringing this build back to life, so far I figured out that we can get much better single target dps with 5l/6l ancestral protector in chest like brass dome/belly (aiming at uber lab farming mostly) with leaving wildstrike as it is in Oro's. Rest remains the same - dual curse, ice spear ele overload activation. Also dropping VP and getting those life regen + %life nodes upway in the tree so you get some nice life regen and mediocre life steal with 3 points in leech near VP. I will be testing this throughly today later on, but first I need to get some currency :p
Editado por útlima vez por kurwokwas en 30 abr. 2018 8:54:05
Is the current talent tree up to date on 3.2? Thanks in advance

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional