[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

https://pastebin.com/y90ZDY2E

Guys I know I have ancestral call right now, but i've tried building it without and fire pen + chacne to ignite instead. Even then I dont get that high dps as you.

And as I mentioned earlier, I've tried to max my gems to 20/20, still not that great of a difference
I even imported all your items and still didnt get as high xD I'm most certainly doing something wrong

"
mafiamighty escribió:
Give me a POB to your build
Editado por útlima vez por Leanath en 18 dic. 2017 10:16:31
You need to go to "Configuration" and activate all the buffs and debuffs that apply to a max dps situation.
"
mafiamighty escribió:
and how much hp do you have? You shouldnt have gone to 6l oro but instead kaom's first. 5L is enough for everything but shaper.

ps Your tree is wrong and as i said if you are not going to vaal pact you have to pick that extra life leech nodes.
And of course you are dying when your immortal call and cwdt are level 1..
come on..

What level they should be at? 3.5k HP atm. I also have a belly if your want me to equip that. I am new to the game so don't know much about this stuff.

I was also very confused by the tree to be honest. What leech nodes do I need? The one opposite Vaal pact?
Also, can I use flicker strike with this build or it will be a compromise?
Thanks a lot.
Is the POB link on the original post the latest and greatest version of the skill passive tree?
"
bababiad escribió:

What level they should be at? 3.5k HP atm. I also have a belly if your want me to equip that. I am new to the game so don't know much about this stuff.

I was also very confused by the tree to be honest. What leech nodes do I need? The one opposite Vaal pact?
Thanks a lot.

That is extremely low mate, you can see from title that this build is supposed to be at around 7K. Just follow the tree as it is + take Vaal Pact. And yes you can use flicker strike.

@xXx_Innos_xXx Yes
Thanks bro, can't wait to try this build. I'm on Xbox, our Abyss league launches today.
@mafiamighty btw, what about xoph amulet(blood)? ofc we lose some dmg, but we get good stats, how about that?
"
kekemeke escribió:
@mafiamighty btw, what about xoph amulet(blood)? ofc we lose some dmg, but we get good stats, how about that?

The only issue I see with that is the builds necklace gives us our end charges, which allows us to have our extended Immortal coil procs, and then also refreshes all 4 end charges right after.

Damage would probably go up though with Xoph'd blood, would think it would be between going for survivability, or going for dps, and this build already has enough dps.

I'm still gearing and I still have the last ascension to get, But even tier 6 bosses are melting in seconds, and I still use ancestral call.

Honestly what change I noticed immediately was getting Vaal Haste, and then also getting its quality up, this build just thrives on attack speed with all our awesome fire damage, totally thinking of going Fire pen instead of Ancestral call, just love that aoe too much :D

Need to get 2 Six link Oro's... one for trash, the other for bosses, lol.
Hey guys, I got a dumb newb question for you. Should I be getting 2x Mokou's Embrace or just 1? Wasn't sure if build calls for 2 or if bonuses even stacked.
"
bababiad escribió:
"
mafiamighty escribió:
and how much hp do you have? You shouldnt have gone to 6l oro but instead kaom's first. 5L is enough for everything but shaper.

ps Your tree is wrong and as i said if you are not going to vaal pact you have to pick that extra life leech nodes.
And of course you are dying when your immortal call and cwdt are level 1..
come on..

Thanks a lot.

I started mapping at ~3k.
Yes, it is very low and you should not be surprised to die.
But I am using flicker for leveling. It is fast, so even if you die from time to time it really doesn't matter much at such low levels, because of clear speed you can compensate all the loss.
Right now I am lvl 86 with 5.5k hp and still wearing Tabula rase LOL.
Anyway I can do 8-9 tier maps (I dont have any higher yet) without problems, but some bosses can oneshot me. I need Kaom but first thing first I want 6-link Oro!
So, what I do:
1. Flicker for map clearing.
2. Wild strike for some heavy map mods.
3. Molten for bosses and Abyss (for tiers 1-5 bosses I use flicker).

Editado por útlima vez por Apachy en 19 dic. 2017 2:27:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional