[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

I really like this build, however would the frenzy charges make it difficult to play in a group?
check my char please, i cant do t14 without pop flasks all the time
"
kekemeke escribió:
Yo guys, nice build, already got 70, and how some questions:

1) Vaal Pact, for mapping its good? And if i will take that, do i need pick slayer?

2) For solo target(boss, etc) we need MS skill, how about support gems for it? all from WS would be good?

thanks for the build and ansewrs ;o

1. Yes Vaal Pact is very useful. You won't have to pick Slayer but it synergises well.

2. Support gems for Molten Strike should be very similar, yes. Just no need for Ancestral Call, rather use Fire Pen.
"
dtk92892 escribió:

You can't "do" them (t14)? You mean you die fighting white mobs?

Looking at your char there's a few things:

1. Use Weapon Ele Dmg instead of Ruthless in your 6 link. Should be huge dmg boost.

2. Your tree is weird. Go for the Marauder start and spec out of the Scion points. Spec out of Point Blank, it doesn't do anything for Wild Strike (see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1973115/page/1), go for the Heart of the warrior in marauder area, you're missing out on 20%+ health.

3. Try using Hrimnir's Resolve to help with freeze if that's a problem. Upgrade your left ring, gloves and jewel in belt once you can.
Hi there,

I just started playing (after a couple of years) and I love the look of this build!

However I'm totally out of the loop and I'm wondering, does it matter what gems I take from the start quests? I don't see a list of which ones I should take anywhere. I'm assuming just to have fun with it until you reach a certain level?

I am following the skill tree /w leveling, but I noticed the website said it was outdated. Does it matter at all? Doesn't seem to matter too much to me so far.

Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Asskickar en 17 dic. 2017 11:51:18

killed minotaur 14 times, pretty easy
tho he can oneshot without kaoms, so keep that in mind
damage was pretty decent for 5l molten strike i'd say
preferred to use flicker strike for clearing, it just seemed better than wild strike. its convinient that colours used for them are the same.
btw no gear anymore, sold everything (got bored for some reason), but it was 99% like op's, just i used skullhead with 2 molten projectiles

definitely shaper viable. especially with 6l molten strike with +3 enchant, he will be destroyed then
So, if I plan on taking VP, is it best to go with Champion? Or Slayer? I got impression he was suggesting Champion if you take VP and Slayer if you don't but is Slayer+VP a better combo than Champion+VP? Really looking for which combination of acsendency+VP will give me the best survivability.
"
Anderherz escribió:
"
dtk92892 escribió:

You can't "do" them (t14)? You mean you die fighting white mobs?

Looking at your char there's a few things:

1. Use Weapon Ele Dmg instead of Ruthless in your 6 link. Should be huge dmg boost.

2. Your tree is weird. Go for the Marauder start and spec out of the Scion points. Spec out of Point Blank, it doesn't do anything for Wild Strike (see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1973115/page/1), go for the Heart of the warrior in marauder area, you're missing out on 20%+ health.

3. Try using Hrimnir's Resolve to help with freeze if that's a problem. Upgrade your left ring, gloves and jewel in belt once you can.

Ugh my resist is low i will switch to original tree when i have enough
And wildstrike is terrible for boss even 6l so i must use molten strike with point blank
Yea so I tried this build and got all the core items etc, and a good oros. Doing a 5 link. But what I can't understand is how I'm soooo far off from your dps in path of building.. like even with a 5-l you got 300k more dps than me and sure you got a better ring and gloves but that doesnt add upp to 300k dps??
"
Leanath escribió:
Yea so I tried this build and got all the core items etc, and a good oros. Doing a 5 link. But what I can't understand is how I'm soooo far off from your dps in path of building.. like even with a 5-l you got 300k more dps than me and sure you got a better ring and gloves but that doesnt add upp to 300k dps??

Advertising like other build with 10M dps i think

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional