[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
dtk92892 escribió:
"
Leanath escribió:
Yea so I tried this build and got all the core items etc, and a good oros. Doing a 5 link. But what I can't understand is how I'm soooo far off from your dps in path of building.. like even with a 5-l you got 300k more dps than me and sure you got a better ring and gloves but that doesnt add upp to 300k dps??

Advertising like other build with 10M dps i think

Dont talk BS. There is a POB link so you can check it yourself.

As for your char. Well you havent followed half of the things i said so I dont know what you expect?
Your gems have no quality, level 18 or lower, no AS on any piece of gear or jewels as suggested. I would be surprised if its not more than 300k
"
Touchstone escribió:
So, if I plan on taking VP, is it best to go with Champion? Or Slayer? I got impression he was suggesting Champion if you take VP and Slayer if you don't but is Slayer+VP a better combo than Champion+VP? Really looking for which combination of acsendency+VP will give me the best survivability.

I think if u take life leech nodes(not include VP) its also good buff for Slayer, but for Champion isnt(i mean life leech nodes without VP).
Its just my opinion ;o

"
dtk92892 escribió:

POB link with dps = advertising, its funny man, yeah :)
Editado por útlima vez por kekemeke en 18 dic. 2017 4:58:15
lvl 68 and cant even do map boss without dying. what is going wrong man. even got a brass dome because of that and still dying. i know my life pool is small but i cant even face tank anything even for a second. why is that? i was so excited to make a lab farmer and your build looked good. i dont even have more currency to spare.
and how much hp do you have? You shouldnt have gone to 6l oro but instead kaom's first. 5L is enough for everything but shaper.

ps Your tree is wrong and as i said if you are not going to vaal pact you have to pick that extra life leech nodes.
And of course you are dying when your immortal call and cwdt are level 1..
come on..
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 18 dic. 2017 8:46:42
There is no disrespect from my side on this build, I like it. It's just that I've been trying to figure out where the "big" dps is coming from. I know I have no AS, but the beautiful thing of POB is that you can compare these things, which I did, and jewels with attack speed instead of these new abyssal flat fire dmg jewels wouldn't add any damage according to PoB. And I also tried to put 20/20 on all my jewels in PoB but that is like 30k dps increase or something so still not near enough. I'm just legitimately curious where this "big chunk" of dps is coming from since I can't find it or come near it.

"
mafiamighty escribió:
"
dtk92892 escribió:
"
Leanath escribió:
Yea so I tried this build and got all the core items etc, and a good oros. Doing a 5 link. But what I can't understand is how I'm soooo far off from your dps in path of building.. like even with a 5-l you got 300k more dps than me and sure you got a better ring and gloves but that doesnt add upp to 300k dps??

Dont talk BS. There is a POB link so you can check it yourself.

As for your char. Well you havent followed half of the things i said so I dont know what you expect?
Your gems have no quality, level 18 or lower, no AS on any piece of gear or jewels as suggested. I would be surprised if its not more than 300k
"
Leanath escribió:
There is no disrespect from my side on this build, I like it. It's just that I've been trying to figure out where the "big" dps is coming from. I know I have no AS, but the beautiful thing of POB is that you can compare these things, which I did, and jewels with attack speed instead of these new abyssal flat fire dmg jewels wouldn't add any damage according to PoB. And I also tried to put 20/20 on all my jewels in PoB but that is like 30k dps increase or something so still not near enough. I'm just legitimately curious where this "big chunk" of dps is coming from since I can't find it or come near it.

What damage do you see? I think you have problem with understanding this:

This is (melee) HIT portion of damage. It can be either Fire Hit, Lightning Hit or Cold Hit.
They all share same damage since no matter the name they all do 100% fire.

Second part of the hit is either Fire Explosion, Lightning Bolt or Icy Wave. They also share exact same damage:

POB is not calculating this one correctly, because it is not supporting it with multistrike so instead of 12 APS its 6.3. Real DPS is about 800k for this secondary effect.
This is all with very realistic gear which i had in Harbinger league. No mirror crap. The most expensive item is opal which i payed about 4ex. Jewels are all 3 mods, 10-25c.

PS this is not the tooltip damage, its effective damage, in combat with everything ON.
I believe HO tooltip is around 70-80k or so

psps this is normal damage calculation, shaper numbers are ~623k and 230k (x1.9 because of wrong APS)
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 18 dic. 2017 9:34:17
Hmm is that a screenshot from my pob or yours? When i import my character into pob it says i have 167k dps with wild strike so 334k. https://imgur.com/a/Btlsf

Side note, your jewels=less damage, I imported them into my build and checked.

"
mafiamighty escribió:
"
Leanath escribió:

What damage do you see? I think you have problem with understanding this:

This is (melee) HIT portion of damage. It can be either Fire Hit, Lightning Hit or Cold Hit.
They all share same damage since no matter the name they all do 100% fire.

Second part of the hit is either Fire Explosion, Lightning Bolt or Icy Wave. They also share exact same damage:

POB is not calculating this one correctly, because it is not supporting it with multistrike so instead of 12 APS its 6.3. Real DPS is about 800k for this secondary effect.
This is all with very realistic gear which i had in Harbinger league. No mirror crap. The most expensive item is opal which i payed about 4ex. Jewels are all 3 mods, 10-25c.

PS this is not the tooltip damage, its effective damage, in combat with everything ON.
I believe HO tooltip is around 70-80k or so

psps this is normal damage calculation, shaper numbers are ~623k and 230k (x1.9 because of wrong APS)
Editado por útlima vez por Leanath en 18 dic. 2017 9:40:43
Give me a POB to your build
But its already obvious from your char.
Your all gems are level 18, no quality, 5 link, ancestral call instead of fire pen and no enchant on helmet.
Try increasing those to realistic 20/20, adding a 6L and using fire pen and see what you will get.

As i wrote this that DPS is with finished build, good (realistic) gear, peak dps. You are not anywhere near that atm. Plus as it seems its possible to go even higher with those new jewels
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 18 dic. 2017 9:52:17
OP your getting grilled =]

Leanath, you need to look at the skills he is using for Wild Strike. You're using Multistrike AND Ancestral Call. The OP is not. If you drop Ancestral Call for something like Fire Penetration, you immediately go from 155kdps to 222kdps. If you 20/20 all the gems in your Wild Strike and hit level 87 to finish that node cluster your DPS goes to 290kdps. Which is right in line with the OP's numbers if you were to remove things from his PoB link so they were comparable.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional