[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Buy abyss jewels with life and added fire. Good ones are pretty much better than any other regular jewel
So I am around 71 at the time of this post and finishing Act 10 and I feel like my defense is pretty crap. I have around 3k life which I understand is pretty low for a level 71?. My DPS is fine and can easily make it higher. I am just not staying alive with some tougher encounters. I know my gear isn't that great and I haven't even gotten the necklace yet, which I think I would die even quicker if I had it.

As a casual on and off player I am not sure what I should be changing or adding first with the build. If anyone could give some helpful tips I would be grateful. Thanks!
Sorry if this has been answered previously, but why not take Vaal Pact regardless of what I wish to run? I dont really know the interaction with the new VP so Im confused why you said not to take VP for Lab.
Editado por útlima vez por Arch4ik en 16 dic. 2017 3:11:56
"
Arch4ik escribió:
Sorry if this has been answered previously, but why not take Vaal Pact regardless of what I wish to run? I dont really know the interaction with the new VP so Im confused why you said not to take VP for Lab.

Vaal Pact makes it so you can no longer regenerate life. In the Lab that sometimes can be quite painful if you have to navigate traps and your hp pots are empty for example.
"
solidbeardgaming escribió:
So I am around 71 at the time of this post and finishing Act 10 and I feel like my defense is pretty crap. I have around 3k life which I understand is pretty low for a level 71?. My DPS is fine and can easily make it higher. I am just not staying alive with some tougher encounters. I know my gear isn't that great and I haven't even gotten the necklace yet, which I think I would die even quicker if I had it.

As a casual on and off player I am not sure what I should be changing or adding first with the build. If anyone could give some helpful tips I would be grateful. Thanks!

Well with 3k life you cant expect much. Not even range builds can coup with that kind of life pool.
Necklace doesnt make you any noticable damage i dont know what you are people talking about.
It will only reliably generate endurance charges so you will have be much more safer than without it since immortal call will proc all the time.
I honestly don't really know, just going by what others have said. I am pretty much a newb with a lot of things still..
You should then prioritize HP to DPS. Get it wherever you can and as much as you can. 4.5 is enough for maps until tier 6-7, after that you really need 5.5 or so. For end game you need Kaom's Hearth
Hey guys, I'm creating a scion today to try this build out. I've never leveled a scion past level 11 before so this will be a completely new experience for me. I just have 2 questions . . .

The trees provided in the guide are outdated, are they still good for me to follow? I'm not quite savvy enough at this game yet to "wing" the trees.

My last question is, how does this build handle end game content with the VP nerf? I've never killed shaper before so really wanted to push to the that point this league, I know it will take time for me to get the currency/gear needed and that's fine. But I'd like to just focus on one build and this one looks fun.
"
Touchstone escribió:
My last question is, how does this build handle end game content with the VP nerf? I've never killed shaper before so really wanted to push to the that point this league, I know it will take time for me to get the currency/gear needed and that's fine. But I'd like to just focus on one build and this one looks fun.

I think i can answer this part - you have to have 2 main skills, WS for maps and MS for bosses, i'm planning to get 2nd oro for this. Also for MS to be good you need a wildfire jewel (at least one). I personally run non VP version with a couple of tweaks and i can say that with a proper pantheon and flasks anything that doesn't kill you in one shot (i have 6.9k hp so only the most powerful attacks) or ele reflect is doable.
Yo guys, nice build, already got 70, and how some questions:

1) Vaal Pact, for mapping its good? And if i will take that, do i need pick slayer?

2) For solo target(boss, etc) we need MS skill, how about support gems for it? all from WS would be good?

thanks for the build and ansewrs ;o

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional