[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

thats exactly what im doing. I went alittle heavy on the offense though and at 70 only had like 2800 hp, was getting 1 shot if i got hit, had to respec some lesser damage nodes for HP and cant even tell the difference
"
im666im666 escribió:
Or maybe it's worth getting 2nd oro instead?

that is my actual high end plan if i manage to get currency
Any ideas on molten strike gems setup? Will it actually work without wildfire jewels or do we have to invest 2 sockets to make it worth it?
I use only one molten jewel. I think ideally we can use pseudo 5-6L for wild strike and oro 6l for molten strike. Still havent tested those. As for 1 hitting, yea that is obviously an issue until you get to at least 5.5k hp (achievable without Kaom's).
If Slayer works with VP its better option than Champion.

PS I wrote Gladiator at the first page by mistake!
I just think we lose too much by removing kaoms...thus thinking of a second oro
Not removing kaoms, i said pseudo 5-6l from those new shaper/elder items
"
im666im666 escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
"
mafiamighty escribió:
ps wild strike feels much better than frost blades for clearing packs once you get oro

thats an understatement. soon as I equipped that thing i just melted the screen

especially if you use multistrike + ancestral TOGETHER

Yeah, I've gone for a Multistrike/Ancestral call/EDWA/Chance to ignite/Wild strike build, but only noticing damage from ignite against bosses because everything else just melts before it can spawn.

Main reason I run it though is for that yummy Rotgut speed! But noticing it procs often enough without it.

What would be the best swap, Fire pen or immolate?
I quite like how budget this spec is, only real expensive thing is the necklace. And can see that dropping in price as times goes on, as well as the Fireborn jewel. Quite cheap to run early on in league, and then extremely cheap later.

Having so much more fun in this spec then my cyclone slayer I was last league.
"
mafiamighty escribió:
Not removing kaoms, i said pseudo 5-6l from those new shaper/elder items

But then we will have to drop something, what gem seetup would you suggest dropping in such case?
I'm currently level 84 and running this build with a Belly of the Beast instead of Kaoms (it's cheaper), but I am still super squishy. I haven't been able to get all the allocated life nodes or any life jewels yet. Often, I get one-shotted by mobs and sometimes can't even fight bosses. What can I do to not die as much? I don't have much in the way of currency, so buying expensive gear is out of the question.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional