[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Having trouble figuring out how to best level this with out the ammy. What links do you use? I got a 5link.

I feel we need ancestral for clear speed.
"
im666im666 escribió:
Are we forced to go with VP? I can't sustain without it vs tougher encounters but at the same time i hate having 0 regen, maybe there is something wrong with my personal build/items?
P.S. I know that my gems are underlevelled, just built this character today :)

For the end game content most likely. Also looking at your char, you just need to level up gems, including immortal. You should pick up endurance charge on the west, because node before gives you life regen per endu charge and also you dont need extra mana leech node. 1 is perfectly enough to sustain.
Try ancestral call for clearing packs, and/or even frost blades if you dont feel safe enough.
I think that also picking Slayer instead of Champion is better option for non VP version
"
Karisma91 escribió:
Having trouble figuring out how to best level this with out the ammy. What links do you use? I got a 5link.

I feel we need ancestral for clear speed.

I am leveling up with frost blades, ele dmg, ancestral call, immolate (only if you have oro) and slower proj. I also have molten strike 5l for single targets and 4l totem (overkill).

- my chars are public so you can check it out - but there are better options, im just adapting to what i have
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 12 dic. 2017 2:26:48
Thanks for this build! Love it so far. Can't wait to get that necklace + oro's + Fireborn.

Be cool if some of the new unique's give more for ignite.

I clicked on those levelling tree's and none has the one mana leach node btw :).
The trick with VP is to use the Scion - Slayer sub-class. Champion just gives you easy fortify.

Since life leech is not lost while at full hp this effectively gives you insane regeneration for packs and maps. Here is how it works:

Consider the following - you do 1 million damage to 10 mobs in a pack. With around 4% leech (2% on tree, 2% from amulet) that amounts to 40 000 damage leeched per mob, or 400 000 total. Since you can only regen (10+10+3)*2=46% of ur max life per second this means that with around 7k life you'll only use up around 3k of that leech per seconds - effectively giving you 46% life/sec for A LONG time. Mobs don't have 1 million hp, but most packs are big so usually you have some 10-20 secs of regen to help you out.

Also works in lab - as long as you remember to kill mobs before you start moving through a trapped zone its impossible to die in lab - unless you lag-out or are a really really bad player.
Editado por útlima vez por azmodael en 12 dic. 2017 4:54:07
"
azmodael escribió:
The trick with VP is to use the Scion - Slayer sub-class. Champion just gives you easy fortify.

Since life leech is not lost while at full hp this effectively gives you insane regeneration for packs and maps. Here is how it works:

Consider the following - you do 1 million damage to 10 mobs in a pack. With around 4% leech (2% on tree, 2% from amulet) that amounts to 40 000 damage leeched per mob, or 400 000 total. Since you can only regen (10+10+3)*2=46% of ur max life per second this means that with around 7k life you'll only use up around 3k of that leech per seconds - effectively giving you 46% life/sec for A LONG time. Mobs don't have 1 million hp, but most packs are big so usually you have some 10-20 secs of regen to help you out.

Also works in lab - as long as you remember to kill mobs before you start moving through a trapped zone its impossible to die in lab - unless you lag-out or are a really really bad player.

True that. Should be definitely better than Glad

edit: I didnt read first sentence. Endless hunger wouldnt work with Vaal Pact, this is only for non VP version
Editado por útlima vez por mafiamighty en 12 dic. 2017 7:28:43
In cased you missed it - Vaal Pact got reworked. Now it doubles leech rate instead of providing instant life leech. It is now a must-have for pure Slayer and Scion/Slayer.

That's the whole beauty of using Scion - we get the Endurance charge generation of Marauder plus the best feature of the Slayer. This is also the reason why using an instant flask to stop the self-inflicted burn is so good. If this is the only DOT you are taking pressing the flask triggers Arakaali pantheon, which boosts leech by a further 50%.

If you get the physical leech nodes on the bottom plus the generic leech cluster under VP you have (10+3+3+3) base leech (*2) VP *(1.5) Arakaali for a whooping 57% of max life leech/s.
Editado por útlima vez por azmodael en 12 dic. 2017 8:09:05
I know it has been reworked mate, but i didnt see anything regarding interaction with Endless hunger. If you have tested it let me know
I will test it as soon as I reach lvl 70+ (in a few days, I got a full time job too).

But there is no reason not to work. It didn't work before, because the instant life leech mod on acuity & vp ignored the max leech/s mechanic and added all of the amount leeched to your life pool "instantly" at the time the hit occurred, discarding the rest.

With these effects removed from the game leech has defaulted to its regular state of 10% of your max hp/s spread over time until the leeched bank pool runs out. It's actually the reason why the Slayer's Endless Hunger lost its "% of max hp as leech" mod - because VP would double it.
From what I have read and seen in game, wild strike does not hit the initial target twice. Which makes sense because if it did it would easily be the most powerful melee ability in the game. 500k shaper DPS is still respectable though. Nice build

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional